Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #21
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I resolved not to make any resolutions until June or July, that way I won't be like all the other tools who do it in Jan.

Seriously, nothing is more hilarious than going to the gym and seeing all these new faces after New Years.........and then noticing in Feb that the crowd has dropped back to normal
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #22
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I don't normally make resolutions because I don't stick to them. Maybe I should make a resolution to stick to resolutions.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:11 PM   #23
sherri_chickie
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: Gs500F

Get to church more often. Drink more water. Get more organized. Be less of a recluse.
sherri_chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:29 PM   #24
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

I am resolving to have 2010 be less eventful than previous years. I'm exhausted!
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #25
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I am resolving to have 2010 be less eventful than previous years. I'm exhausted!
Ooh that's a good one. 2010 will be drama free for me. I will walk away from those that weigh me down. Friendectomy's WILL be performed if necessary.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I resolved not to make any resolutions until June or July, that way I won't be like all the other tools who do it in Jan.

Seriously, nothing is more hilarious than going to the gym and seeing all these new faces after New Years.........and then noticing in Feb that the crowd has dropped back to normal
Yeah gyms going to be packed now for the next month or 2, usualy by march its back to normal
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:14 PM   #27
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

Work to better focus on the great things I have in life.
Make my house a home by actually decorating and keeping it clean.
Not let the little things get me so worked up. Less stress.
Go and use my gym membership/workout vids/parks instead of just paying for/stairing at them.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Def not off to a good start here. Gym closed early on me today so I will go after work in the morning. I realy slobbed out the last few days so I wanted to realy get back into the swing of things.

Then on th ebeing organized front I just got blasted by the chief PA at my side job for a few charting things, couple are my fault but some of it was stuff we were originally told to do then he changed his mind. better off just keeping quiet taking our lumps and moving on. It wa ssent out to a couple of us but I am taking the brunt of it.

I also need to get my car inspected. I had to fix/jerry rig a few things for now to get it to pass (pesky check engine light ) sent the mrs with it today and the machine at the place we go to wasnt doing them today because the machine broke. So that will have ot wait till monday so I gotta roll the dice with getting to and from work. Shouldnt be too bad if I flash my work id I should be ok. Part of my resolution is to not half ass or jerry righ stuff as much but need to for now and will re do what I have to withthe car come spring so I can use the bike if its laid up for a few days. Too cold, icy and nasty out to even think about riding now.

So were not off to a great start so heres to a better week a head.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #29
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

I'm not a huge "resolution" person.... I'm more of a "make a decision and stick to it" person. Last year, I gave up soda for a few months, and now don't drink much of it at all (choosing water instead).

This year, I will pay off my CC debt and my truck note - those are a given. I've got lots of "new" in my life right now that I'm doing my best to enjoy THAT is my resolution, I suppose. Enjoy, be happy.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:54 PM   #30
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

I don't make resolutions either. If I want to do something I do it regardless of the time of year. Every day is a new day to start over on whatever I might be trying. I don't need a new year for that. I'd never accomplish anything!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote