Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-10-2009, 03:58 PM   #21
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
I have been with Rogers since they went digital way back in the day. I thought about going back to bell but I don't know.

James
My personal phone is with Rogers. I rarely even turn it on but am signed on for a 3 year deal and since it's together with my mother's it was just cheaper to keep it. But Rogers sucks and their customer service is the pitts.

I'm with Telus for work. Let me explain how they suck (aside from all the telus crap that comes on your phone).

You can't send pictures as text messages with the blackberry (this is only with Telus). If you get a picture message from someone Telus sends you a text message directing you to go to their website. Their website is unavailable from a blackberry. So you go to a computer and try and login. You need to get a password which is texted to your phone. Get password and login. Then you are able to see the picture displayed the size of a postage stamp with no way to expand it.

Telus sucks.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Flexin
AMA Supersport

What does everyone think of the Black Berry Bold 9000?

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #23
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
My personal phone is with Rogers. I rarely even turn it on but am signed on for a 3 year deal and since it's together with my mother's it was just cheaper to keep it. But Rogers sucks and their customer service is the pitts.

I'm with Telus for work. Let me explain how they suck (aside from all the telus crap that comes on your phone).

You can't send pictures as text messages with the blackberry (this is only with Telus). If you get a picture message from someone Telus sends you a text message directing you to go to their website. Their website is unavailable from a blackberry. So you go to a computer and try and login. You need to get a password which is texted to your phone. Get password and login. Then you are able to see the picture displayed the size of a postage stamp with no way to expand it.

Telus sucks.
I hate Rogers customer service. I have fought with them many times. My brother in law is with Telus and he likes them most day. I do hate how he can't get picture messages from us.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:52 PM   #24
sherri_chickie
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: Gs500F

I want an Iphone I am stuck with telus for at least another year and a half. I am not a huge telus fan but their contracts dont seem too bad anymore. Anyone have an opinion on telus's iphone service ( just started here last thursday)
sherri_chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #25
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

I have a G1 and am getting pwned by T-Mobile. I love the phone but I just don't see why I pay about $121 a month for unlimited to 5 people, 600 minutes and unlimited data and text (GPS and email are what I mainly use). I don't even have my fav 5 filled because I don't talk on the phone that much and probably only use 100 minutes or so but they don't have a lower plan since the two people I do talk to I talk to a lot (GF and business partner).
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #26
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

I have wifi on my phone, which I have a cable connection at home. I find my data connection to be faster than my wifi connection. Funny, but wifi is great to have "when" the place you're at doesnt charge for it. LOL

HTC Touch Pro (1): Alltel's version of the phone.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:19 PM   #27
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

0 right now on my phone, but I find myself borrowing others phones more and more to do stuff real quick, maps, weather, directions, stuff like that. I really havnt played with anything else but just for some basic stuff its worth it.

I'm upgrading my phone sometime over the next 2 or 3 months, going with an HTC running android
Old 11-10-2009, 09:23 PM   #28
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable View Post
I have a G1 and am getting pwned by T-Mobile. I love the phone but I just don't see why I pay about $121 a month for unlimited to 5 people, 600 minutes and unlimited data and text (GPS and email are what I mainly use). I don't even have my fav 5 filled because I don't talk on the phone that much and probably only use 100 minutes or so but they don't have a lower plan since the two people I do talk to I talk to a lot (GF and business partner).
Right now Tmobile is running a plan $120/m for unlimited usage, text phone and data, for 2 phones, they also have a cheaper plan with 600 minutes and unlimited text and data for $70 a month for 2 phones.

Dont quote me on the prices, thats what I remember it being
Old 11-10-2009, 09:27 PM   #29
Digifox
Cl4p-Trap

Moto: Your mom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
I am lost with all this Canada talk...
what he said.

i pay 5.99 for my interwebs.
PROXIES FTW!

29.99 for a unlimited web on smart phones here
Old 11-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #30
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Right now Tmobile is running a plan $120/m for unlimited usage, text phone and data, for 2 phones, they also have a cheaper plan with 600 minutes and unlimited text and data for $70 a month for 2 phones.

Dont quote me on the prices, thats what I remember it being
I dunno, this is what I have been paying for a little over a year now and I went in about 3 weeks ago to see if I could get a better deal but there wasn't any. I have noticed that the multi phone plans I.E. Family Plans have some pretty great deals but so far I haven't found anything cheaper than what I have that fits what I need (Unlimited to 5 people maybe 200 minutes and some data and text). My 3G network is pretty crappy here in CO was great in TX but here it is super slow.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote