Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-09-2009, 12:46 AM   #21
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Mark my words. Somebody is going to get hurt because of this. Some punk is going to call some rider a fag and said person is going to get a beat down at the very least.

Seriously... worst case would be some punk fuckin kid doing it to a 1% or any rider wearin a cut that is serious enough.

Not as severe, same punk kid saying it to somebody who's just trying to enjoy a ride but won't put up with this type of shit.

Luckily its late in the season and most likely will be forgotten by most after the thaw.
and both parties would deserve everything that came to them for failing the test of humanity.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:10 AM   #22
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Perhaps. But it will happen. Hell I can tell you this, if some fuckface pulls tt shit on me, my kickstand will be down and I will be at his car window for a talk. His reaction would then dictate mine. I have done worse for less before.
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:12 AM   #23
t-homo
WSB Champion

fag.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:36 AM   #24
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Yup, total little fag.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:37 AM   #25
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Perhaps. But it will happen. Hell I can tell you this, if some fuckface pulls tt shit on me, my kickstand will be down and I will be at his car window for a talk. His reaction would then dictate mine. I have done worse for less before.

I'll add gasoline to this.

Would you still be in someones face if they called you an obnoxious douchebag for having loud pipes and generally having zero decorum while riding in town?

I think "fag" is much easier to say.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:04 AM   #26
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Mark my words. Somebody is going to get hurt because of this. Some punk is going to call some rider a fag and said person is going to get a beat down at the very least.

Seriously... worst case would be some punk fuckin kid doing it to a 1% or any rider wearin a cut that is serious enough.

Not as severe, same punk kid saying it to somebody who's just trying to enjoy a ride but won't put up with this type of shit.

Luckily its late in the season and most likely will be forgotten by most after the thaw.
So why do you assume the Harley rider will give the beat down? cause of some bad boy image? gotta keep up the image though, huh?

I would laugh if one of those "Bad boys" got the beat down from some kid. It is very possible.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #27
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:

come on gas... you're better than that... who the fuck cares what anyone says...

I've gotten to know ya over the last couple years... you're a good guy... have a GORGEOUS wife... and a great life. your poor taste in all things motor driven aside... I don't see why you'd even give a douchebag who's yelling from their car window the time of day.

who the fuck cares if he thinks you're a Fag... or even says it out loud... it's all just to get a rise out of ya...

so quit being a FAG and move on!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:14 AM   #28
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
come on gas... you're better than that... who the fuck cares what anyone says...

I've gotten to know ya over the last couple years... you're a good guy... have a GORGEOUS wife... and a great life. your poor taste in all things motor driven aside... I don't see why you'd even give a douchebag who's yelling from their car window the time of day.

who the fuck cares if he thinks you're a Fag... or even says it out loud... it's all just to get a rise out of ya...

It is the tough guy image. Gotta keep that image at all costs, even if it means going to jail for getting in a fight with someone who calls you a name, and finding out that you aren't so tough after a few nights in the clink.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #29
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl_1052 View Post
It is the tough guy image. Gotta keep that image at all costs, even if it means going to jail for getting in a fight with someone who calls you a name, and finding out that you aren't so tough after a few nights in the clink.
much nicer than i was going to put it but agreed.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #30
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
much nicer than i was going to put it but agreed.
I did make two edits before hitting submit.