Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-07-2010, 05:15 PM   #21
ontwo
Designated Drinker

Moto: 2009 ZX6R

I'm a fan of Sheriff Joe. He's interjecting a little common sense into this world. Like making the inmates stay outside in the heat in tents. If it's good enough for our soldiers...
Old 04-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #22
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
ok my bad. i'm just an idiot who can't read
You must be if you think that I said that prisoners should not be treated as prisoners.

Edit: I didn't want to agree that you're an idiot who can't read until I pointed out that IF sheriff Joe gave a shit, PT would be mandatory and TV would be banned. He seems to be able to do anything else he wants to, that shouldn't be out of his control.

Last edited by Tmall; 04-07-2010 at 06:09 PM..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #23
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
You must be if you think that I said that prisoners should not be treated as prisoners.

Edit: I didn't want to agree that you're an idiot who can't read until I pointed out that IF sheriff Joe gave a shit, PT would be mandatory and TV would be banned. He seems to be able to do anything else he wants to, that shouldn't be out of his control.
well none of that was in your original post now was it. generally (99% of the time) "he's just doing it for attention" is soon followed by he should run his jail like any other which is to give them all their bennies for being there. otherwise why would you say he does those things for attention. it's been his signature for many years and he hasn't asked for attention or ran for office previously why would this year be different?
thanks for changing your lines mid speech though.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 AM   #24
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
well none of that was in your original post now was it. generally (99% of the time) "he's just doing it for attention" is soon followed by he should run his jail like any other which is to give them all their bennies for being there. otherwise why would you say he does those things for attention. it's been his signature for many years and he hasn't asked for attention or ran for office previously why would this year be different?
thanks for changing your lines mid speech though.
You're grasping at straws. You jumped to a conclusion, you were wrong. Admit it and move on.

I never once changed anything. I said, "I used to like him. NOw I think he does it for attention". You read that and came to the conclusion that I was saying prisoners should be treated better than regular citizens. You put 2 and 2 together and came up with trigonometry. That's your fault/problem.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:33 AM   #25
Looni2ns
Crazy Lady Rider

Moto: '05 SV650S "Baby", '00 Bandit 600S "Rita", '87 EX500 (track)

Let's see, if they have to pedal to watch TV, it saves the county $$. It's also a green solution. Not bad. Is he still making them work on roadside chain gangs, wear b/w stripes, etc.? I think he rocks. If you don't want to be in his jail, don't do the crime.
Looni2ns is offline   Reply With Quote