Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri_chickie View Post
As a teacher when I saw that I was appauled. There have been more than one time I wish I could lay hands on a student, like when one ran around my room 3 weeks after my husband was killed throwing things everywhere, threatening to poke kids eyes out with a chair leg and chanting "Mrs. C's husbands dead", over and over, but I have resisted.

We have to remember that we are the professionals, the adults and we can not sink to that level, no matter what the student has done to "deserve" it.

And oh boy have I ever been tempted....
The media is now reporting the teacher had an arrest warrant issued against her over a year ago for slashing someone's tires. It could be this teacher has some anger management issues. She probably would have stabbed the kid you had to deal with in the face with a protractor.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
As a teacher when I saw that I was appauled. There have been more than one time I wish I could lay hands on a student, like when one ran around my room 3 weeks after my husband was killed throwing things everywhere, threatening to poke kids eyes out with a chair leg and chanting "Mrs. C's husbands dead", over and over, but I have resisted.

We have to remember that we are the professionals, the adults and we can not sink to that level, no matter what the student has done to "deserve" it.

And oh boy have I ever been tempted....
i hope you reported that behavior to his parents, (and quietly told them you would not remember the number to social services if he came to school badly bruised)
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:25 PM   #3
sherri_chickie
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: Gs500F

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
i hope you reported that behavior to his parents, (and quietly told them you would not remember the number to social services if he came to school badly bruised)
Actually the sad thing is that he was being abused at home. We did report the family to social services because he was always coming bruised, was scared to be touched etc. They investigated and turns out the poor kid was being beaten by his teenaged brother, at the request of mom because she knew if she did it she would go BACK to prison...
sherri_chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Actually the sad thing is that he was being abused at home. We did report the family to social services because he was always coming bruised, was scared to be touched etc. They investigated and turns out the poor kid was being beaten by his teenaged brother, at the request of mom because she knew if she did it she would go BACK to prison...
that would be the hardest part of being a teacher is dealing with that. POS people
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

hahahaha. That's good stuff.

Was she wearing boxers?
Old 05-15-2010, 07:20 PM   #6
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
hahahaha. That's good stuff.

Was she wearing boxers?
Sure looks like it

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote