Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-23-2009, 11:12 AM   #21
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
It's targeted to both men and women, but the purse scenario is a good one. I'm pretty sure at least one of the models available now is a women's watch.

I don't think this is focused on avoiding inadvertant missed calls, it's for simplicity. Much easier to look at your watch and see who's calling than digging your phone out of your pocket/holster. Same for rejecting calls, reading SMS messages, or controlling your music.
Yea, I was talking about the $20 bracelet not the $200 watch... The watch thing also lost me because if I'm listening to music, presumably via BT, I have music controls on my headset. I have also seen "talking caller id" if I have a headset on... I thought it was a cool little gadget that solved a simple problem simply and inexpensively.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:21 AM   #22
Rider
Moto GP Star

The new gheyness.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #23
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

Quote:
If you like that, there are BT watches (watches designed by Fossil) that do that, have call and music control on them, show caller ID and SMS messages on the watch face, etc. Search for MBW100 MBW150 or MBW200 and you'll find them.
Geez, every Fossil watch i've owned killed the batteries in six months just telling the time... hope that sucker's rechargeable.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #24
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
Geez, every Fossil watch i've owned killed the batteries in six months just telling the time... hope that sucker's rechargeable.
Indeed, with the optional 12V Die Hard Gold and 160A alternator. Or you can go for the jumper cable accessory if you're really in a bind.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Indeed, with the optional 12V Die Hard Gold and 160A alternator. Or you can go for the jumper cable accessory if you're really in a bind.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #26
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I know right? I sent them an email about that! I know this is another case of me trying to be nice and noticing a remedy for a problem someone on the forum complained of and getting *sniff* ridiculed for it....

Ha anyway, it's a device you wear as a bracelet, that vibrates when your phone rings/vibrates. Personally, I think it's a great idea if it works. It also vibrates if you get out of range which will keep you from forgetting your phone... but whatever you assholes, my phone jumps off the fucking table when it vibrates, so I don't need this..NYAHHH!!!
i think it would be great for S&M enthusiasts, you could throw it around the neck of your sub and punish them with text messages
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #27
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
i think it would be great for S&M enthusiasts, you could throw it around the neck of your sub and punish them with text messages
I was thinking about wrapping it around my dick and calling myself all day!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I was thinking about wrapping it around my dick and calling myself all day!
you seen they got remote control vibrating underwear right? one of my army buddies got a set for his wife and loves to give her a zap in random innapropriate public settings
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #29
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
you seen they got remote control vibrating underwear right? one of my army buddies got a set for his wife and loves to give her a zap in random innapropriate public settings
Yea they have that "butterfly" strap on deal for women that comes with a remote too! This reminds me of the old Heavy Metal story "Click"! That series used to crack me up!
Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #30
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

These things go on sale frequently on all the cheap-o sites, and from what I read in reviews, you get just about what you pay for. Yes, it vibrates. The end.

Now, if this kind of simple design appeals to you, I have something else that may appeal to you:

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote