Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #21
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Start with yourself and worry about the other two later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Grow up and be a man.

fucking pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
prolly give her a quick class on the history of jigai
My daughter turns 10 next week. It might be a good time to buy a cage to keep her locked in. I still couldn't imagine how I'd feel if something like this happened to my daughter.. Talk about the ultimate failure as a parent.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #22
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
My daughter turns 10 next week. It might be a good time to buy a cage to keep her locked in. I still couldn't imagine how I'd feel if something like this happened to my daughter.. Talk about the ultimate failure as a parent.
Think of the positive.
You'd be able to wear all that "Proud grandpa" stuff.

Some of that shit is pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
lauralynne
667:Neighbor of the Beast

Moto: VTR1000, SV650, FZR400, CRF150

it's culturally unusual for us - in other countries however, it's not that abnormal.

Married my best friend 8/30/09
lauralynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:23 PM   #24
torilynne
Burrito Goddess

Moto: 88 Hawk 650

Someone needs to buy this girl some toys or something besides the local boys to play with

I will not spill the drinks-not even a drop, I will not drop the pizza, I will give them the money at the bridge--I am proud to be....a professional bitch rider. (RETIRED)
torilynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:58 PM   #25
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

PERSONALLY... I think people are making a bigger deal about this than should be..

YES the girl is insanely young to be having sex let alone a baby... but come on... this shit has been going on forever... shit my great grand parents were married at 14 and 18.. and had their first kid when she was 15...

All i'm saying is NOW it's become socially taboo for teens to be pregnant where if you went back 70+ years the shit was very common. it hasn't gotten more dangerous for the human body... it's just gotten more rare, just as the age of marriage has gone up so has the expected age for having sex and pregnancy.

I personally think, the biggest issue with teen pregnancy is the lack of stable home for the child. I'm all about people makine their own choices in life... that includes having sex when you want... but when it comes to teen pregnancy my only concern is to the child... and how much of a dissadvantage in life it's at just from day 1.

I mean to be honest... if you could guarentee no teen would get pregnant... what's he harm in them having sex?

I know I'll get some replies with the religious aspect... but I don't believe... so my thought process is that sex is no different than a kiss or a hug, a physical act with some emotional attachment, except that over time social Etiquette has ingrained in us that it's wrong, or taboo to have sex except in a relationship, more specifically a marriage and ultimately to procreate.

Now I'm not saying I think that we should set up a Sex period right between Biology and Trig... just that sex, more specifically teen sex has been going on for a long time... it's just recently (past 70 or so years) become a social taboo.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #26
Rider
Moto GP Star

Ebbs, there is a huge difference between 11 and 15 physically and mentally. 15 is still young yes but a little easier to swallow than 11. I know teenagers will have sex and there is nothing you can do to prevent it but 11? Come on. That's total parental failure. Your grandparents were at least married as well right? Again making it a little easier to swallow.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #27
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Where were her parents and what was their role in this whole thing? And the article doesn't state how she got pregnant...playground boys, rape?

11 is young to be already menstruating. Poor kid and kid.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
Where were her parents and what was their role in this whole thing? And the article doesn't state how she got pregnant...playground boys, rape?

11 is young to be already menstruating. Poor kid and kid.
Kids here are hitting puberty earlier and earlier. they like toblame all the steroids and antibiotics pumped into our food.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

There is a waitress at my favorite sports bar that is 30...and has been a grandmother for over a year. do the math.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #30
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Kids here are hitting puberty earlier and earlier. they like toblame all the steroids and antibiotics pumped into our food.
True. My son is already shaving and has hairy arm pits and he JUST turned 13.