Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-23-2011, 10:40 AM   #261
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Shes all amped now after killing a bunch of the zombies in that town, now shes even more dangerous.

I almost thing they should just kill the old guy and the family, throw em in the barn and just shack up on the farm
Not until they find out why free range zombies don't seem to come onto the farm though.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:55 AM   #262
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Not until they find out why free range zombies don't seem to come onto the farm though.
thats what I am thinking, all this will def come to a head soon since no one can keep secrets, but the way this is dragging on could take another 4 or 5 episodes.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #263
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
I'm curious about that too. You have farm animals running around, lights at night, generators, camp fires, humans. That shit would attract a real human much less zombies who pick up on anything.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:34 AM   #264
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Not sure what the timeline is here... It seems as though it hasn't been long since everything got started... they are in a rural area... could possibly just be a matter of chance and time... I'd imagine some in the barn stumbled onto the property, then there's the guy in the well...

I'd say it stands to reason that the 'herds' are more apt to travel down the well beaten path - ala the roads.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #265
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Not sure what the timeline is here... It seems as though it hasn't been long since everything got started... they are in a rural area... could possibly just be a matter of chance and time... I'd imagine some in the barn stumbled onto the property, then there's the guy in the well...

I'd say it stands to reason that the 'herds' are more apt to travel down the well beaten path - ala the roads.
Going back to last season it only seems like a few weeks into this, atleast from when th eshow started, cant say how long it was while rick wa sin th ehospital to them meeting and setting up "camp" at that quarry
Old 11-23-2011, 12:02 PM   #266
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Going back to last season it only seems like a few weeks into this, atleast from when th eshow started, cant say how long it was while rick wa sin th ehospital to them meeting and setting up "camp" at that quarry
Right... I think we're looking at a month or two, tops...
Old 11-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #267
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Right... I think we're looking at a month or two, tops...
I would go with that. Seem slike this season from that day on the hwy to now isnt much more than a week or 2 if you go back and kinda count the days. Plus with the girl missing it cant be too long since theyre still searching for her.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:17 PM   #268
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:

They've run into plenty of zombies in the woods, on the back roads, etc.. I'm betting that it has something to do with the zombies being too dumb to climb, or go through a fence, given how adamant farm dad was about making sure that the gate was closed. So far we've seen them tear down fences, when there's 'food' nearby, but I can't remember any of them really climbing much.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #269
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
They've run into plenty of zombies in the woods, on the back roads, etc.. I'm betting that it has something to do with the zombies being too dumb to climb, or go through a fence, given how adamant farm dad was about making sure that the gate was closed. So far we've seen them tear down fences, when there's 'food' nearby, but I can't remember any of them really climbing much.
I think the fences may be so far away from the house the zombies may encounter a fence and go a different way. If they were chasing soemthing I am sure they could easily get through that chicken wire. In the woods I cant see them goin gover rather technical or hilly terrain, much less climbing up some of these hills.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #270
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
That too... I was referring more to a herd...