Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #261
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Wow, so now mods can edit my tags as well as my votes. What was gay has become uber-gay.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #262
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Wow, so now mods can edit my tags as well as my votes. What was gay has become uber-gay.
You are gay.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:55 PM   #263
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
You are gay.
I know you are but what am I?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #264
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

this thread has covered many topics today
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #265
t-homo
WSB Champion

I only wonder what we will go to next.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #266
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Nothing against Taylor Swift but I'll take one order of "old hag" to go please...

Holy shit. Look at those legs? I will take some of Carrie myself. I would get Swift to hold the camera but I don't thing her body can handle the weight of a video cam.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #267
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
that was the vid my friend sent me, I was quite surprised to say the least. Guess she doesnt want it getting out too much since it would hurt her pop star cred in thats shes too talented fo rall the mindless drones.
That was pretty good. I don't think it would matter if it got out. You say too talented but the people that like "Lady Gaga" think she is talented. Its just for different reasons then you.

James
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Old 02-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #268
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyman View Post
OK massive thread jacking, lets recap,
Taylor Swift, gorgeous and beautiful with nice eyes but not nicer than the Chi, Pink all wet but would wear your ass out, Carrie Underwood for the MF Win, Lady Gaga talented and attractive when she isnt being all artsy and shit. That cover it?
OK massive thread jacking, lets recap,
Taylor Swift, ok with odd eyes and a fake smile but not anywhere close tothe Chi, Pink all wet but would wear your ass out with that hot ass, Carrie Underwood for the MF Win, Lady Gaga talented and attractive when she isnt being all artsy and shit. That cover it?

Small edit.

James
Old 02-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #269
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
That was pretty good. I don't think it would matter if it got out. You say too talented but the people that like "Lady Gaga" think she is talented. Its just for different reasons then you.

James

I think part of it would sorta hurt her image and some could just see it as an act to sell records. A few people at the jobsite here love her and I told them about her background and they had no clue and didnt believe me at first.

I think with most mas sproduced pop music its not so much talent but marketing to get yourself out there and more so to have staying power you need the right people to keep cranking out the hits otherwise they become one hit wonders.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #270
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I think part of it would sorta hurt her image and some could just see it as an act to sell records. A few people at the jobsite here love her and I told them about her background and they had no clue and didnt believe me at first.

I think with most mas sproduced pop music its not so much talent but marketing to get yourself out there and more so to have staying power you need the right people to keep cranking out the hits otherwise they become one hit wonders.
I don't know about her but I don't think its an act with all of them. I find the craziest people are the ones with the most talent. Talent and a level head seems to be to as easy to find as a sane woman.

James