Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #2521
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Because they're going to their dad's tomorrow and won't be here to help me take them for 2 weeks. Without them here there's really no sense in me having it all up. It's for them....not me.

Good point.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #2522
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Good point.

James
Besides....they put it up...they can take it down.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #2523
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Besides....they put it up...they can take it down.
LOL. Yeah Lisa and the kids put ours up. I will lift anything heavy but I don't do much other then that. I haven't been a big fan of Christmas in more then a few years. I'm getting better but I'm not there yet.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #2524
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Home from a short shift. There was a lot of bullshit, a huge rush of people, and some fuck ups that should get people fired, but probably won't. This coming week will be very interesting.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:37 AM   #2525
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I am here too, so far so good, got a small hit of people but am making headway. I need t olog another 8-10 hrs of cme tonight anyway.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:40 AM   #2526
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I am here too, so far so good, got a small hit of people but am making headway. I need t olog another 8-10 hrs of cme tonight anyway.

Tom
Shit, that reminds me. I was supposed to do some healthstream education shit. I totally forgot. I think I'm late on two classes.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:03 AM   #2527
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

If it makes you guys feel better, I'm behind on some training stuff at work myself. I have until the first to get mine done. It's virtually imopossible to do it with only two of us at night (two trained people...the padawan's don't count).

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-29-2008, 02:11 AM   #2528
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I am in prety good shape, I did a 2 hr article now. On another site i have to choose a total of 20 credits. i will prolly do 2 10 hr articles, just have to find 2 topics that i am interested in reading.

Rogue, all 3 of the kids ate today, I was quite happy about that, the kingsnake had been refusing a lot of meals and he took 3 out of 4 mice a week and a half ago and put down all 4 this time I guess like the others i have to start the bad habbit of feeding him in his cage. Fungo will always eat hes just a machine come feeding time. rabby I was surprised took one, usualy she has to be cruising around to eat and was just vegging today but she gave the rat a sniff and then hit it.

Tom
Old 12-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #2529
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I am in prety good shape, I did a 2 hr article now. On another site i have to choose a total of 20 credits. i will prolly do 2 10 hr articles, just have to find 2 topics that i am interested in reading.

Rogue, all 3 of the kids ate today, I was quite happy about that, the kingsnake had been refusing a lot of meals and he took 3 out of 4 mice a week and a half ago and put down all 4 this time I guess like the others i have to start the bad habbit of feeding him in his cage. Fungo will always eat hes just a machine come feeding time. rabby I was surprised took one, usualy she has to be cruising around to eat and was just vegging today but she gave the rat a sniff and then hit it.

Tom
Good to hear the kingsnake ate. Are you still having issues with Fongo thinking you're food at feeding time?

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-29-2008, 02:56 AM   #2530
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Good to hear the kingsnake ate. Are you still having issues with Fongo thinking you're food at feeding time?
oh yes its still quite an adventure with him. Problem is I feed rabby first so he sees whats going on and gets fired up. I try feeding them on different days but today was also very warm so I knew it was a good feeding day and I had time to feed all of them. Problem is I have to let them kill the food then have to leave them alone for a while. if they get distracted they wont eat, and thye are very slow eaters usualy i can get the rat thawed and do a sneak attack on fungo and have it presented to him before he realy pokes his head up to see whats going on. When hes fired up and knows he going to eat it gets tricky. hes not very accurate when he strikes and sometimes will lunge out of the cage if he misses. Thats usualy when I need bandaids. today was close but I kept him in the cage which was good since I wasnt wearing gloves.

Tom