Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 03:07 PM   #231
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I understand that but she specifically said that she didn't agree with name calling because you disagree with the poster's opinion. That has been repeatedly done to me on several occasions by Azoom herself...it just seems slightly hypocritical that's all. Even in this present case, I gave an opinion, was called an "asshole" for that opinion and flamed back harder (but inappropriately). I am under punishment and the person that started the name calling gets away Scott-free...why? Because it's me and "I'm a good sport" or because "I deserve it"? I can agree that I probably deserve all of the name calling that I receive in posts and on tags but to punish me for name calling seems slightly unfair considering the amount of name calling that is directed towards me on a routine basis.

Obviously, I will refrain from name calling in the future but going forward I am also going to request that every person that calls me a name or insults me be temporarily banned or "moderated".. It only seems fair imho.
Shut the hell up, douche.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #232
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Shut the hell up, douche.
Right?

Tigger makin' the thread all serious and shit.

Must be a Christian.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #233
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Right?

Tigger makin' the thread all serious and shit.

Must be a Christian.
That reminds me, I'm putting in for a name change. I'm done with this image and internet personality for good. Seriously.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:47 PM   #234
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Obviously, I will refrain from name calling in the future but going forward I am also going to request that every person that calls me a name or insults me be temporarily banned or "moderated".. It only seems fair imho.
But, um.... you weren't put on moderation because you were calling someone names.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
Old 02-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #235
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
That reminds me, I'm putting in for a name change. I'm done with this image and internet personality for good. Seriously.
I will change it tonight. Can't do it mobilely.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:04 PM   #236
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Great, another name to have to remember

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:06 PM   #237
goof2
AMA Supersport

Call me psychic but I forsee a "What should TIGGER's new name be" thread and a "What is TIGGER's new name" thread.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:10 PM   #238
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
Call me psychic but I forsee a "What should TIGGER's new name be" thread and a "What is TIGGER's new name" thread.
that's why I was like "WTF" when I saw the "Tiger's Apology" thread - I was wondering why we needed yet another thread about Tigger

Then I noticed the missing "g" and figured it out

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:14 PM   #239
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
I understand that but she specifically said that she didn't agree with name calling because you disagree with the poster's opinion. That has been repeatedly done to me on several occasions by Azoom herself...it just seems slightly hypocritical that's all. Even in this present case, I gave an opinion, was called an "asshole" for that opinion and flamed back harder (but inappropriately). I am under punishment and the person that started the name calling gets away Scott-free...why? Because it's me and "I'm a good sport" or because "I deserve it"? I can agree that I probably deserve all of the name calling that I receive in posts and on tags but to punish me for name calling seems slightly unfair considering the amount of name calling that is directed towards me on a routine basis.

Pussy
Old 02-26-2010, 05:54 PM   #240
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
that's why I was like "WTF" when I saw the "Tiger's Apology" thread - I was wondering why we needed yet another thread about Tigger

Then I noticed the missing "g" and figured it out
I was a little curious why we had a whole new thread about it too.... then I realized it was about the golfer.