Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #211
psychochild28
Banned

Moto: SV 650S

Man i'm gonna be sore in the morning Walked 9.6 miles today started at 8am (got up at 6am) after a night of drunk uno (yea we're lame) and got done around 10:30.

woo hoo i feel like i did something today. never mind that we went to olive garden after..
Old 03-01-2008, 10:00 PM   #212
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychochild28 View Post
Man i'm gonna be sore in the morning Walked 9.6 miles today started at 8am (got up at 6am) after a night of drunk uno (yea we're lame) and got done around 10:30.

woo hoo i feel like i did something today. never mind that we went to olive garden after..
damn I'm crave'n me some olive garden
Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #213
psychochild28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
damn I'm crave'n me some olive garden

Oh but there's a story to the Olive garden...

We were driving back and got about halfway back when we ran into a wreck. No big deal until we realized the one car knocked out the power for half the town. Guess which half olive garden was on....

So we decide to drive back to steph's place and go to that one since i had to get my car. It's 2pm now by the way and haven't eatin since 6:30am. So we drive half an hour to the other olive garden by her place and walk to the door......it's locked 2:30pm on a sat afternoon...odd. I walk around the side and see a sign. Feb 25-March 2nd opening at 4pm.

Steph and I are getting pissy cause we're hungry and we just really want olive garden now. So we get to her place I pack my stuff and we call the first olive garden. They have power but say we can guarantee it will stay on because they were still having problems. So Steph says screw it we're going. We drive back up to the first one which is half an hour from her place and about 5 mins from my place.

Finally at 3:30pm we get to eat...grrr
Old 03-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #214
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Oh but there's a story to the Olive garden...

We were driving back and got about halfway back when we ran into a wreck. No big deal until we realized the one car knocked out the power for half the town. Guess which half olive garden was on....

So we decide to drive back to steph's place and go to that one since i had to get my car. It's 2pm now by the way and haven't eatin since 6:30am. So we drive half an hour to the other olive garden by her place and walk to the door......it's locked 2:30pm on a sat afternoon...odd. I walk around the side and see a sign. Feb 25-March 2nd opening at 4pm.

Steph and I are getting pissy cause we're hungry and we just really want olive garden now. So we get to her place I pack my stuff and we call the first olive garden. They have power but say we can guarantee it will stay on because they were still having problems. So Steph says screw it we're going. We drive back up to the first one which is half an hour from her place and about 5 mins from my place.

Finally at 3:30pm we get to eat...grrr
you must have been seriously hard up for some olive garden! shit I'd have hit up the nearest fast food after the power went out at the first... and DEFIANTLY after the 2nd one was closed!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #215
psychochild28
Banned

yea but the entire time we were walking that's the main thing we talked about while walking and for like the entire week at work. But yea we thought about it but it was more of a quest because we wanted it so bad.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #216
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
yea but the entire time we were walking that's the main thing we talked about while walking and for like the entire week at work. But yea we thought about it but it was more of a quest because we wanted it so bad.
well I haven't had Olive Garden in over 5 years... fuck'n AK had the commercials to temp ya but no Olive Garden in the state... now I'm in Korea... I'm defiantly hitting it up in September!
Old 03-01-2008, 10:24 PM   #217
psychochild28
Banned

wow i'm
Old 03-01-2008, 10:26 PM   #218
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
wow i'm
yeah sucks cause I love me some OG!

you going to Indy? we should all go out to eat at one in Indy...
Old 03-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #219
psychochild28
Banned

i'm hoping to go but depends on work.... i can be told tomorrow i'm leaving tomorrow night for 3 weeks so yea kinda sucks in that respect.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #220
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
i'm hoping to go but depends on work.... i can be told tomorrow i'm leaving tomorrow night for 3 weeks so yea kinda sucks in that respect.
damn that does suck... well
Closed Thread