Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #11
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
you can do it with plazmic, just use the stock theme it provides.

I hate all the fucking iphone themese people keep coming out with, if you wanted a fucking iphone, you should of bought the fucking iphone. Make me something original.
No shit man - A lot of people are creating themes that mimic the iphone (minus the flick scrolling) and it's bullshit.

This phone is unique for a reason. Thanks for the tip on Plazmic - I haven't found a them that I like better than the stock so far. Just need the calendar.
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Here's one that I've been using that's very well designed and doesn't look like too many out there. http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/cu...tional-165653/

And I agree Trip. If you wanted your phone to look like an iPhone, get an iPhone. Those themes are gay anyway.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
Method
Canyon Carver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Here's one that I've been using that's very well designed and doesn't look like too many out there. http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/cu...tional-165653/

And I agree Trip. If you wanted your phone to look like an iPhone, get an iPhone. Those themes are gay anyway.
That's a kick ass theme. I think I'm going to download the theme file and make some updates to it to make it my own.

Plazmic is installing now.

If I come up with anything cool, I'll shoot it up here so I can share with you fellas. Time to break out the nerd skills.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

the only thing about the iphone I'd like carried over to the storm is when you type it pops up the letter your type'n rather than hilight it... makes fatfingering a little less common
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:58 PM   #15
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

I shoulda bought a blackberry.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #16
Method
Canyon Carver

What did you go with?
Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #17
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
What did you go with?
I've got the Pantech Matrix with ATT. ATT sucks.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 03:46 AM   #18
Quick281
Victim of Blazer Rapage

Moto: 06 GSXR 600

I wanted an Iphone but thanks to this forum I brought home a Storm. Having be a VZ customer allowed me to bring it home cheaply.

Any plans on when BB is actually going to release some updates that won't void my warantee?

Thats the only thing that makes me nervous about getting into the phone like that. I am on a streak of terrible luck lately.

My 06 GSXR 600 <-- Its Clickable Fools.
Quick281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #19
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick281 View Post
I wanted an Iphone but thanks to this forum I brought home a Storm. Having be a VZ customer allowed me to bring it home cheaply.

Any plans on when BB is actually going to release some updates that won't void my warantee?

Thats the only thing that makes me nervous about getting into the phone like that. I am on a streak of terrible luck lately.
Soon hopefully. OS .122 has started showing up as official releases on other carriers. Hopefully Verizon will have it drop before the end of the month.

And if you really want an iPhone, buy an iPod touch. Most of the positives without the weak phone and shit camera. I had one for about three months, got really bored with it after the novelty wore off, and gave it to my mother. Adding a phone and a camera to that wouldn't do a damn thing to make me give half a shit about owning an iPhone now.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote