bmblebee
Community Curmudgeon

Moto: '04 F4i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Thats when shes moving out

heres a link from the remax site

http://remax-action-freeport-ny.com/...&RecordCount=1

curb if you wan tto come up earlier you can and we can get drunk and break stuff at the appt

Tom
Why is she dictating the terms? You have the money. Without your money, there is no deal...no one gets paid. She doesn't get paid, the realtors, lawyers, title company...no one gets paid without your money. You are in charge, and you dictate terms, not her

If You Don't Know What Your Rights are...You Won't Have Any
bmblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:51 AM   #12
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmblebee View Post
Why is she dictating the terms? You have the money. Without your money, there is no deal...no one gets paid. She doesn't get paid, the realtors, lawyers, title company...no one gets paid without your money. You are in charge, and you dictate terms, not her
Shes moving into a new development and thats when he rplace will be ready. She was also hoping for it ot be done sooner. When i tlooked like we were going ot buy she was already asking when we coul dmove in and we told her right away since we only need 45 days to get out of our lease. In a way it works out better now since that will be in my next work block and I can take a few days off for moving in and other stuff.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:11 AM   #13
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Now I remember that one!

How come Curb gets an invite and I don't?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
You know its always an open invite, hell you can sleep in fungos cage

now curb is much larger than you and a former footbal player so I am assuming hes more skilled at getting drunk and breaking things.

Tom

Political correctness is killing this country

Last edited by Curb; 03-20-2009 at 08:13 AM..
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:22 AM   #14
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

congrats on the purchase. I think you did well to let her take her time. It will help you as well in the long run. If you're anything like us you will be amazed at how much crap you have to pack up, only to get rid of it when you decide to improve the house stuff. LOL

Make sure you keep a nice little improvement fund. I have been working on our place since we moved in two years ago. Granted I knew it would be a fixer upper but man you'd be surprised how much time and money these things eat up. It is fun in the long run though.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
congrats on the purchase. I think you did well to let her take her time. It will help you as well in the long run. If you're anything like us you will be amazed at how much crap you have to pack up, only to get rid of it when you decide to improve the house stuff. LOL

Make sure you keep a nice little improvement fund. I have been working on our place since we moved in two years ago. Granted I knew it would be a fixer upper but man you'd be surprised how much time and money these things eat up. It is fun in the long run though.
A real estate agent said the same thing about allthe stuff

We are already starting to go through stuff and see what we need and whats garbage.

I think the house fund will be going sooner as opposed to later, theres a few things in the engineers report that will need attention sooner as opposed to later so we will have to make a list and prioritize all of it.

Tom
Old 03-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #16
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

congrats! Party at your place! WOOT

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #17
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
why be a dick about it? if he's fine with waiting... why try to force a hand that you know will only end with no sale, or her having to move twice?

never understand people that just try to dick people over at every turn...

congrats on the house! lets see some pics when ya get a chance!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
thats all contractual terms. As the seller she has the right and the option to decide the actual close date, as well the the option to lose the sale if the buyer doesnt want to wait. ESPECIALLY if she is giving them a killer deal or paying part or all of the closing costs.

Congrats Tommmy, thats awesome, hate the price but love the house!! Hope everything goes ok!
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:28 PM   #19
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
thats all contractual terms. As the seller she has the right and the option to decide the actual close date, as well the the option to lose the sale if the buyer doesnt want to wait. ESPECIALLY if she is giving them a killer deal or paying part or all of the closing costs.

Congrats Tommmy, thats awesome, hate the price but love the house!! Hope everything goes ok!
We got her down to 475 an dshes leaving us a 2 yr old snowblower, a gas grill bbq, all the pool stuff and any of the junk she has in the garage i have the option of keeping.

Tom
Old 03-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #20
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post

Shush you! You know the saying...the bigger they are, the harder they fall....

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote