Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #11
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
did they eventually give you antivenin?
I think their theory was to just wait and see if I died first. They didn't even send anyone into the room other than when I first got there and then when the doctor 2 hours later. After that, they told me since i was looking ok, to just come back if i start getting sick or anything. Our hospital is also known for being fucking retards. If anyone has something serious, they take em 45 minutes away to Columbia.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

I'm only posting in this thread because evertime I see the thread title
" Gotta love getting bitched out "

I keep thinking it's some sort of new sex thing...

Some sort of variation of a girl "getting eaten out"

Dude A :"Hey ...you ever have a girl bitch you out?"

Dude B:"What the hell is that?"

Dude A :"Well you and your girl start 69'n see...and then here's the thing. This only works if she cums first..."

Dude B:"Ok...I'm following ya..

Dude A :"Ok...So she's reached and your almost there and just as your about to explode..
Your girl punches you in the balls and says "Bitch" while she still has you in her mouth"

Dude B:'DUDE...That's fucking horrible!!"

Dude A :"Actually best orgasm ever...something about 3 happing all at once...the balls getting smashed and her saying "VISHZZ" while yer bustin one out..."

Dude B:"Really"

Dude A :"Yeah...yer mom taught me that..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I think their theory was to just wait and see if I died first. They didn't even send anyone into the room other than when I first got there and then when the doctor 2 hours later. After that, they told me since i was looking ok, to just come back if i start getting sick or anything. Our hospital is also known for being fucking retards. If anyone has something serious, they take em 45 minutes away to Columbia.
well then it wasn't a water moccasin

you can definitely tell when you get bit by a snake if its posionus or not. especially if its a cottonmouth. i believe they have a hemotoxin venom. you'd be doubled over in pain within 30 minutes if it was from one of them. plus alot of oozing at the wound site. i know it doesn't help now but you will always be able to tell a water moccasin by the shape of its head...kinda looks like home plate. plus if it opens it mouth before it strikes, the inside is pure white...hence the nickname cottonmouth

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #14
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post

Dude A :"Well you and your girl start 69'n see...and then here's the thing. This only works if she cums first..."

Dude A :"Ok...So she's reached and your almost there and just as your about to explode..
Your girl punches you in the balls and says "Bitch" while she still has you in her mouth"

Dude A :"Actually best orgasm ever...something about 3 happing all at once...the balls getting smashed and her saying "VISHZZ" while yer bustin one out..."

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:03 PM   #15
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #16
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
It sometimes surprises me how much shit I can take off of people and it doesn't elicit a response. You can call me any name you want at work, it wont get you any farther. We can only do so much for a problem someone has had for months (many time by their own doing) and it wont be fixed in 4 hours with services that are being used by emergent cases.

People don't understand that if you've had to wait for 8 hours, your problem isn't an emergency.

I also love asking people what their family doctor has done for them and where they live b/c inevitably they have walked by 3 walk in clinics that could have seen them in under an hour or two.

I love people that walk in complaining of abd pain and are drinking a coffee/pop.

Or people that cry b/c they need a tetnus shot but yet have full sleeve tats...

I love people that come in complaining of not being able to breath and then want to go out for a smoke.

Or people that want a taxi chit for a cab 3 blocks from the ER.

I had one mother that would not shut up b/c her 22 year old was hungry and had to be NPO b/c he was on the wait list for an appendix. I told her there was no way I was going to interrupt the Surgical peeps b/c they were busy with 5 freaking traumas. I almost blew up at her and told her if she asked me again I would not be as polite b/c people were fighting to live and 2 had already died.

I'm starting to turn into a cold hearted bitch in selected cases b/c people expect way way too much for no effort in taking care of themselves or being responsible.

Wow so stupidity is not only in the US. That saddens me.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #17
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

I've found that the best way to get lots of attention in the ER is to come in via helicopter

There were more people attending to me than there was space around the bed for them to stand.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #18
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
I've found that the best way to get lots of attention in the ER is to come in via helicopter

There were more people attending to me than there was space around the bed for them to stand.
Did that once too, it works.

You can also get really fast attention id you can squirt at the nurse from 5 feet with your blood (not reccomended because they run extra tests and are painful), or if you can hold the bones in your forearm and use your hand as a stick puppet. The nurses always get a kick out of that but it usually scares the shit out of everyone else.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #19
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by derf View Post
Did that once too, it works.

You can also get really fast attention id you can squirt at the nurse from 5 feet with your blood (not reccomended because they run extra tests and are painful), or if you can hold the bones in your forearm and use your hand as a stick puppet. The nurses always get a kick out of that but it usually scares the shit out of everyone else.

Puking blood helps too.

It sucks that I don't remember my first ride in a helicopter. At least I've been fortunate enough to ride in them again since (and NOT for purposes of medevac!)

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:02 AM   #20
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Puking blood helps too.

It sucks that I don't remember my first ride in a helicopter. At least I've been fortunate enough to ride in them again since (and NOT for purposes of medevac!)
I remember mine....lots of staring at the ceiling because my head was strapped down. Then the guy dropped an IV bag on my broken leg. I actually laughed about it when he apologized and said, 'it's okay, worse things have happened.'
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote