Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #11
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost View Post
I wish I could tell you but, I can't! Any comments/criticisms?
As you said, the acting has gotten a lot better as it progresses... question, how many episodes total?

I am a bit confused by Allison's little purgatory thing... I think I need to rewatch ep6...

I only have a couple of criticisms... for the most part, the casting is good, but the mayor looks more 'wannabe 1%er' than mayor... and sometimes I feel like Cal looks too young to be totally believable as a lieutenant... Also, there have been some audio issues in a couple of scenes, particularly the one with the lawyer chick and the cop who got shot... I had a real hard time hearing her in that scene.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #12
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

We've definitely had some audio issues! We're trying to raise money to buy new audio equipment to solve a multitude of problems in that area. You haven't necessarily "missed" anything other than the clue in the bedroom with Allison and her son and a certain someone in the room. That's what led to the tunnels. She definitely has a rough time. I directed the majority of 7 and 8. There were a few scenes I wasn't able to be there for that the creator filled-in for me. All the tunnel stuff was me although there was a lot that was edited out in the final cut. That was me throwing the beer bottle! Certain things I like to be in control of and there was a little bit of a risk with that and I didn't want to put that responsibility on anyone else.
Oh, right now we are signed-on for 14 episodes. Except for a portion of the season 1 finale, you have seen everything we currently have on film. We start back filming next weekend on episodes 9-14.
As you mentioned, it's definitely going to take a new direction in coming episodes!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #13
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost View Post
We've definitely had some audio issues! We're trying to raise money to buy new audio equipment to solve a multitude of problems in that area. You haven't necessarily "missed" anything other than the clue in the bedroom with Allison and her son and a certain someone in the room. That's what led to the tunnels. She definitely has a rough time. I directed the majority of 7 and 8. There were a few scenes I wasn't able to be there for that the creator filled-in for me. All the tunnel stuff was me although there was a lot that was edited out in the final cut. That was me throwing the beer bottle! Certain things I like to be in control of and there was a little bit of a risk with that and I didn't want to put that responsibility on anyone else.
Oh, right now we are signed-on for 14 episodes. Except for a portion of the season 1 finale, you have seen everything we currently have on film. We start back filming next weekend on episodes 9-14.
As you mentioned, it's definitely going to take a new direction in coming episodes!
Good deal...

I REALLY didn't expect it to start heading in the direction that it has... Looking forward to understand what in the fuck is going on... lol
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #14
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Good deal...

I REALLY didn't expect it to start heading in the direction that it has... Looking forward to understand what in the fuck is going on... lol
Tonight at 8:30pmEST we will be having an extended Stranger Hang on youtube which is our live-show where we field questions from our fans and discuss the previous shows. This show will have the most cast on at one time than we've ever had! I "think" this link will get you to the live-cast but, it won't be active until we start the show.

www.youtube/user/whoisthestranger
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote