Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #11
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Yeah, I'm really cool too, and I don't care about what the President says too!

Fucktards. It's only our fucking country he's talking about, ya raving bunch of goddamn nincompoops.

What are you all, fucking 11?

Sheesh.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #12
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

Ok one more time Mr. Obama attacks the constitution when he blames the Supreme Court for overturning a law that even one of its authors acknowledges was poorly written regardless of its intent. Mr. Obama also proposed yet another Tax that is likely to be found unconstitutional. He again whined about his Health Care Scam and failed to acknowledge that the core of it with its mandates and race based tax is unlikely to stand up to constitutional review. Oh and one more time we got he condescending "If Americans were better educated they would understand I know what's best for them"
One more time we got I blame the other guy from Both Parties
Speaking only for me, Obama is the VOICE OF BETRAYAL.
Democrats I want the Republicans out of my bedroom. Republicans I want the Democrats out of my pockets.
Both of you I want this Lunatic out of Pennsylvania Avenue . Barrack Obama is the only man on the Planet who could have made Rush Limbaugh , Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly appear to be reasoned and respectable men.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:34 AM   #13
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

I heard a lot of finger pointing and such. I'll believe any change to the status quo when/if it actually happens. I'll be curious to see if next year's state of the Union address changes significantly.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #14
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

he read his speech from the teleprompter properly and with great inflection of tone expected of a professional cheerleader. yay rockstar.

other than that it was "yeah I know i've sucked so far but please baby please, give me a chance i'll do better" "it's not all my fault" "i can't do it alone" etc.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:01 AM   #15
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Yeah, I'm really cool too, and I don't care about what the President says too!

Fucktards. It's only our fucking country he's talking about, ya raving bunch of goddamn nincompoops.

What are you all, fucking 11?

Sheesh.
It's the same rhetoric he's spewed for over a year now, how many fucking times should I listen to it? And if I pay attention to what's going on all year long, what exactly am I going to miss by not paying attention to him at his yearly address, while leading the giant dem circle jerk in the chamber?

You're the fucktard for assuming we don't care because we don't care for him.
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Still waiting for Obama to take our guns..... remember?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:17 AM   #17
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

I love how he wants to get away from the Washington bullshit when he was one of the biggest Washington elitists during his time in the senate. He's just pissed people are not buying the bullshit anymore.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:25 AM   #18
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I love how he wants to get away from the Washington bullshit when he was one of the biggest Washington elitists during his time in the senate. He's just pissed people are not buying the bullshit anymore.
What the fuck are you talking about. Get your head out of your ass.
He was only in the Senate for 2 days before he hit the campaign trail and book tour.

Geez...some of you people need a reality check and should back off the editorial columns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:31 AM   #19
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
What the fuck are you talking about. Get your head out of your ass.
He was only in the Senate for 2 days before he hit the campaign trail and book tour.

Geez...some of you people need a reality check and should back off the editorial columns.
You mean personal experience and knowing senate runners doesn't count for shit. Damn, it sucks when you have first hand experience that is just wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #20
Trip
Hold mah beer!

It's funny to see the other side on the defensive now. Image control of a douchebag is a bitch, we had 8 years of that shit and it just wasn't possible. Learn to ditch the douchebag before he royally fucks things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!