Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 01-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #11
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post

She's the ultimate tool...but not like a Craftsman or Snap-On...no, she's a tool like that shit Tigger buys from Harbor Freight.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #12
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

She has a face that just says "Medicate Me" BTW even the stuff you buy from Harbor Frieght has a Purpose . She does not
Old 01-17-2010, 06:55 PM   #13
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Slice, I'd bet my life that if they could press a button and take out a battalion like their enemy can, they would. Instead they have cell phones and old ammo.

Its war, I'm not saying I want them to do it. But, they'll use what they can to kill the enemy. The same as we would be doing if we didn't have technology on our side.

If all we had was carpet bombing, that's what we would still be doing.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Slice, I'd bet my life that if they could press a button and take out a battalion like their enemy can, they would. Instead they have cell phones and old ammo.

Its war, I'm not saying I want them to do it. But, they'll use what they can to kill the enemy. The same as we would be doing if we didn't have technology on our side.

If all we had was carpet bombing, that's what we would still be doing.
Regarding IED's, I see your point, assuming they detonate them on US soliders (not civilians, cops, politicians, etc.)

But would we be recruiting kids and women for suicide missions, saying this was their best way into heaven?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:18 PM   #15
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Wonder if she ever got him a fucking headstone?

She's the ultimate tool...but not like a Craftsman or Snap-On...no, she's a tool like that shit Tigger buys from Harbor Freight.
Not for nothing but someone should check to see if she can be used by a member in need.

http://twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12757

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #16
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Regarding IED's, I see your point, assuming they detonate them on US soliders (not civilians, cops, politicians, etc.)

But would we be recruiting kids and women for suicide missions, saying this was their best way into heaven?
No, we'd feed them some western propaganda like this but we'd wait till they were 18. And pay for their school. I'm not saying they're right. But, just because we have more money doesn't make their tactics any less viable in battle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xWA1rp50rs

It wasn't so long ago that killing civilians was the name of the game. And all that mattered was winning. Your own country leveled two cities using weapons of mass destruction because Pearl Harbor was bombed. Imagine what you'd have done if you'd have been invaded and occupied?

I'm definitely not sympathetic to the enemy. But, I'm not brainwashed to think that we're any better when it comes to killing each other. As long their land is being occupied, they will fight by any means necessary.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #17
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
No, we'd feed them some western propaganda like this but we'd wait till they were 18. And pay for their school. I'm not saying they're right. But, just because we have more money doesn't make their tactics any less viable in battle.

It wasn't so long ago that killing civilians was the name of the game. And all that mattered was winning. Your own country leveled two cities using weapons of mass destruction because Pearl Harbor was bombed. Imagine what you'd have done if you'd have been invaded and occupied?

I'm definitely not sympathetic to the enemy. But, I'm not brainwashed to think that we're any better when it comes to killing each other. As long their land is being occupied, they will fight by any means necessary.
Look up the Dresden Firestorm before you cut the number at 2.

We now have the technology to limit collateral damage and it is used. Al Qaeda will bomb civilians, without any thought to trying to hit a military target of any sort.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:31 PM   #18
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
....Sheehan's 21-year-old son Casey was killed in Iraq in April 2004.....
Quote:
...she says using drones is "cowardly" and "immoral."

It's a tradegy for her son to die, so she wishes for others to go through the same thing? Logic Fail.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #19
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
....We now have the technology to limit collateral damage and it is used. Al Qaeda will bomb civilians, without any thought to trying to hit a military target of any sort.
The objectives are different. We want to cripple Al Queda's masterminds, military and financial institutions. They want to kill as many Americans as possible, becuase they know they could never take on the U.S. armned forces.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #20
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
The objectives are different. We want to cripple Al Queda's masterminds, military and financial institutions. They want to kill as many Americans as possible, becuase they know they could never take on the U.S. armned forces.
Actually what they want to do is break the will to resist. That includes killing civilians that are nominally "their own." It isn't about just killing Americans.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote