Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #11
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

I don't know about an agenda but I do know that there are plenty of women that are darn close to this stupid... My step sister has tried the "get pregnant to hold on to a man" method three times! Plus the man she eventually married was in prison...she had two kids with him, one was conceived during a visit. Since they were married, I won't accuse her of having them to keep him.

On a side note, what has always amazed me about some liberals is how they will fight tooth and nail to save the life of a snow owl or a kangaroo mouse but a human baby? Open season.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #12
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Tigger, replace "Liberals" with "libertarian", and look up the term "sovereignty".

The argument is about sovereignty over one's own body.

Curiously, most of those arguing against a woman's reproductive rights, are conservative MALES, who do so largely because the underlying motivation is to keep women down.

Reproductive rights give women freedom not to be stuck barefoot and pregnant with some pasty white conservative's low-IQ baby, and end up having to stick by the schmuck in order to raise it.

Just like you make reference to women who get pregnant in an effort to control men, this is EXACTLY the reverse scenario at play here.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
tommymac
Moto GP Star

What I get a kick out of is all the pro lifers will do all they can to save the unborn baby but once its born youre on your own.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #14
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Tigger, replace "Liberals" with "libertarian", and look up the term "sovereignty".

The argument is about sovereignty over one's own body.

Curiously, most of those arguing against a woman's reproductive rights, are conservative MALES, who do so largely because the underlying motivation is to keep women down.

Reproductive rights give women freedom not to be stuck barefoot and pregnant with some pasty white conservative's low-IQ baby, and end up having to stick by the schmuck in order to raise it.

Just like you make reference to women who get pregnant in an effort to control men, this is EXACTLY the reverse scenario at play here.

Bear in mind that I LOVE to argue....

Where's the baby's "sovereignty" right's? There are other options than murder. Is it your contention that these "low IQ white conservatives" also forced these women to not take/use birth control and not place these children up for adoption? Heck, why not go ahead and give women the right to murder their children up to 3 years old? You know, just in case they prove to be too much of an inconvenience after they're born. Isn't that the "liberal" argument for abortion? Women should have the right to kill these babies if they will be too much of a burden/inconvenience for them to keep?

FWIW I don't pretend to know what's "right" in all of this but I will never agree that it's okay to use abortion as another form of birth control. This is the very reason that I am so very happy that I got fixed when I was 22! I could never forgive myself if I knew that some child was murdered because of my irresponsibility! I'll agree that I as a bystander have no say in what you do with your body, male or female, but I do have the absolute right to believe as I do. That's the other thing that always pisses me off. Apparently, everyone else in the world has all the rights in the world except to disagree with liberals. If you do then you are of "low IQ", trying to subjugate another group, etc. I don't want control over someone else but I will have my opinion and beliefs. All the accusations and name calling in the world will not change that. So fuck you and anyone else that thinks that they have a "right" to tell me how I should think and feel.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #15
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post

Where's the baby's "sovereignty" right's? There are other options than murder. Is it your contention that these "low IQ white conservatives" also forced these women to not take/use birth control and not place these children up for adoption? Heck, why not go ahead and give women the right to murder their children up to 3 years old? You know, just in case they prove to be too much of an inconvenience after they're born. Isn't that the "liberal" argument for abortion? Women should have the right to kill these babies if they will be too much of a burden/inconvenience for them to keep?

FWIW I don't pretend to know what's "right" in all of this but I will never agree that it's okay to use abortion as another form of birth control. This is the very reason that I am so very happy that I got fixed when I was 22! I could never forgive myself if I knew that some child was murdered because of my irresponsibility! I'll agree that I as a bystander have no say in what you do with your body, male or female, but I do have the absolute right to believe as I do. That's the other thing that always pisses me off. Apparently, everyone else in the world has all the rights in the world except to disagree with liberals. If you do then you are of "low IQ", trying to subjugate another group, etc. I don't want control over someone else but I will have my opinion and beliefs. All the accusations and name calling in the world will not change that. So fuck you and anyone else that thinks that they have a "right" to tell me how I should think and feel.
we need the rep system back until then.
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
What I get a kick out of is all the pro lifers will do all they can to save the unborn baby but once its born youre on your own.
A lot of those "pro-lifers" would gladly adopt those babies if the mother would give them up. I doubt that the moral majority is forcing these unwed mothers to keep these babies. Besides, again who is forcing these fucking idiots to not use birth control? Also, when I look at my pay stub and I grossed almost $1800 but only took home $1055, well don't talk to me about not helping to support these kids! When I am at Walmart buying Ramen and hamburger and I see a welfare rat with a cart full of steak and shrimp paying with a bridge card....Well save the bleeding heart crap for someone who isn't single and paying out the ass in taxes.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 01-01-2010 at 02:24 PM..
Old 01-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #17
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
A lot of those "pro-lifers" would gladly adopt those babies if the mother would give them up. I doubt that the moral majority is forcing these unwed mothers to keep these babies. Besides, again who is forcing these fucking idiots to not use birth control? Also, when I look at my pay stub and I grossed almost $1800 but only took home $1055, well don't talk to me about not helping to support these kids! When I am at Walmart buying Ramen and hamburger and I see a welfare rat with a cart full of steak and shrimp paying with a bridge card....
I see it enough at work with all the damn parasites on medicaid comming to the er for a cold or a pregnancy test.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
we need the rep system back until then.
Aw shucks....
Old 01-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #19
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
A lot of those "pro-lifers" would gladly adopt those babies if the mother would give them up. I doubt that the moral majority is forcing these unwed mothers to keep these babies.
No, but they'll hang out at clinics, and shout horrible things at them, and attempt to guilt them into it.

Those people would do well to concern themselves with their own lives, and leave others to theirs.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #20
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:

And you please keep in mind that if I have no right to tell you how to FEEL, then you (and others) clearly have even less right to tell people how to conduct their lives.