Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #11
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
welcome to government super micromanagement. the army does the same thing. every single fucking thing you do you need to have a printed risk assessment for, now the rub is that for any risk other than low you have to get the battalion commander to sign off on the activity. and no one wants to gather any undue attention from the old man so guess how many mediums and highs get written up?
its funny,i forgot i posted in this thread and as soon as i saw the title pop up under new posts i jumped in here all ready to post the same exact shit
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #12
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Still orange

I don't remember it being yellow even ONCE in the last 8 years and prolly 150 times I've flown during that time.

Retarded.

Dept of Homeland Security = teh ghey
No what's "GHEY" is having a bunch of Muslim motherfucking pieces of shit, fly a plane into a building and kill over 3,000 innocent people! If making me take off my shoes and not allowing me to carry shampoo on a plane can even remotely prevent that then I'm all for it. I guess the measure is whether there have been more attacks of this nature?.... Hmmm no there haven't so I guess it's fucking somewhat effective.

You know what? Fuck y'all, I live in a small town with a tiny airport and almost no large buildings. Maybe your boy Obama will do us a favor and dissolve Homeland Security. If we're lucky the terrorists will nuke D.C., New York, Chicago, Miami, and L.A. simultaneously. That would wipe out about 75% of the jack asses that don't think we need to secure our borders in one fell swoop!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:11 AM   #13
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

You know what, if those 3,000 lives had been lost in North Dakota or Mississippi, I bet most people would have forgotten about it by now. But just because it was big bad NYC and the Pentagon, it was a big blow to our ego. Yeah that must sound cruel and callous, but I call it how I see it.

And yes I think airport security is way overkill, compared to what they're doing to protect our borders and our shipping ports (which is practically NOTHING). If anyone is going to bring over a dirty bomb or something, it's NOT going to be on an airline.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #14
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
No what's "GHEY" is having a bunch of Muslim motherfucking pieces of shit, fly a plane into a building and kill over 3,000 innocent people! If making me take off my shoes and not allowing me to carry shampoo on a plane can even remotely prevent that then I'm all for it. I guess the measure is whether there have been more attacks of this nature?.... Hmmm no there haven't so I guess it's fucking somewhat effective.

You know what? Fuck y'all, I live in a small town with a tiny airport and almost no large buildings. Maybe your boy Obama will do us a favor and dissolve Homeland Security. If we're lucky the terrorists will nuke D.C., New York, Chicago, Miami, and L.A. simultaneously. That would wipe out about 75% of the jack asses that don't think we need to secure our borders in one fell swoop!
cant wait. remind me to stock up on D cells for my geiger counter.

Quote:
You know what, if those 3,000 lives had been lost in North Dakota or Mississippi, I bet most people would have forgotten about it by now. But just because it was big bad NYC and the Pentagon, it was a big blow to our ego. Yeah that must sound cruel and callous, but I call it how I see it.

And yes I think airport security is way overkill, compared to what they're doing to protect our borders and our shipping ports (which is practically NOTHING). If anyone is going to bring over a dirty bomb or something, it's NOT going to be on an airline.
wouldnt be too surprised considering the way the left thinks about "flyover" country.

as a probable proof of how stupid this country's inhabitants are the ebay price for a decent geiger counter has fallen slightly since the election of foreign policy nightmare and blabbermouth..

edit...theres a guy advertising a calibration service for the paltry sum of 78 dollars plus shipping. assuming hes on the up and up at least some folks havent lost their minds
TWF Post whore #6

Last edited by Dave; 09-27-2009 at 12:34 AM..
Old 09-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #15
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

They went ape shit when they found a half empty water bottle on a co workers carry on. They even saw him drinking from it and still searched him.

It was because he's mexican mix.

We flew Southwest and it was layed back. Planes arnt huge so your not cramped as bad and on our way back (4 states away), it was pretty much empty on both planes we had to jump on. We got quadruple the peanut packs. LOL

Last edited by Rangerscott; 09-27-2009 at 01:21 AM..
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:29 AM   #16
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:

Horse shit! I waited an extra two weeks for an overseas package right after 9-11. Oh and I call bullshit that it wouldn't have mattered if they had crashed a stadium in Indianapolis with 3,000 people in it. It's too bad they couldn't have hit an Indigo Girls concert in San Francisco...
Old 09-27-2009, 02:51 AM   #17
Flexin
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Still orange

I don't remember it being yellow even ONCE in the last 8 years and prolly 150 times I've flown during that time.

Retarded.

Dept of Homeland Security = teh ghey
Maybe the threat level hasn't changed at all in those areas.

Maybe your arrival causes the Orange level. Hmmmmm.

James
"Round two, I'm down to Do, what it takes to make you
Understand I'm the Candyman And I melt in your mouth, not in your hands Hard as rock, yes I'm no sucka The boots I knock make me one bad mutha"
Flexin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 03:09 AM   #18
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Horse shit! I waited an extra two weeks for an overseas package right after 9-11. Oh and I call bullshit that it wouldn't have mattered if they had crashed a stadium in Indianapolis with 3,000 people in it. It's too bad they couldn't have hit an Indigo Girls concert in San Francisco...
my buddy club monotube coilovers for the nsx were quarantined for almost 6 months. musta looked interesting on xray
TWF Post whore #6
Old 09-27-2009, 03:26 AM   #19
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
Maybe the threat level hasn't changed at all in those areas.

Maybe your arrival causes the Orange level. Hmmmmm.

James
He's probably related to Cat Stevens...

I have no doubt that if we allowed it, these motherfuckers would crash planes into buildings daily. Just like they blow themselves up in market places and on school buses. I don't think that some people really understand what we're up against here. I was lucky enough to be over there at a different time but I've talked to soldiers that have seen it. They don't care who they kill. We accidentally snuff one female or child and it's court marshals for everyone. While they routinely murder dozens of their own people just to get one or two of us. If it were up to me, we'd close our borders and systematically round up all illegals and kick them the fuck out. I don't fucking care what the lobbies or the ACLU thinks about it!

It's just a matter of when the shit goes down. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if we have foiled one or even two dirty bomb plans already. Keep your head in the sand and bitch about your bottle of Perrier if you want. Everyday we go without a major terrorist attack is a blessing and a testimony to the hard work and sacrifice the some poor unappreciated bastards put in so some pampered dumb ass can have the freedom to call him "ghey" on the internet.
Old 09-27-2009, 03:33 AM   #20
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
my buddy club monotube coilovers for the nsx were quarantined for almost 6 months. musta looked interesting on xray
Yea it does suck but what if they did find something fucked up in a package that looked like yours? I just look at the stakes and wonder how I'd like to be the guy that let that crate through because it looked okay and later found out that materials within murdered 20,000 people at the Rose Bowl.