Now?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #172
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
Who said that where?? what?
Are you serious? Did you miss the whole "black people use it, why can't we?" and "if I hear two black people use it to refer to each other, then I am too" arguments?
Old 01-26-2010, 01:02 AM   #173
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:04 AM   #174
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
75 away from 10,000!!! w00t!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #175
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"...

Who the hell said anything even close to that?

I don't see any white person here asking for the right to go up to some random black guy and call him a nigger.

You seem to be saying every white guy who wants to use the word nigga wants to do it because he hates black people and wants to justify using that word as an insult. But actually, more than one person in this thread has talked about using the word as a term of endearment amongst his white buddies. You black people call each other that, so why can't us white people call each other that? Hell, we invented the word in the first place!
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:49 AM   #176
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

Who the hell said anything even close to that?

I don't see any white person here asking for the right to go up to some random black guy and call him a nigger.

You seem to be saying every white guy who wants to use the word nigga wants to do it because he hates black people and wants to justify using that word as an insult. But actually, more than one person in this thread has talked about using the word as a term of endearment amongst his white buddies. You black people call each other that, so why can't us white people call each other that? Hell, we invented the word in the first place!
Dude, this thread is played out and won't come close to giving me the 70 or so posts I need...

Look here's the thing, for hundreds of years white people used the word nigger as a derogatory term for black people. Now that we have managed to take that word and give it a somewhat cool, "positive" and almost camaraderie-like meaning, you want to take it back? Fuck you! I'll tell ya what, you can have "wigger" that's our final offer!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:56 AM   #177
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Dude, this thread is played out and won't come close to giving me the 70 or so posts I need...

Look here's the thing, for hundreds of years white people used the word nigger as a derogatory term for black people. Now that we have managed to take that word and give it a somewhat cool, "positive" and almost camaraderie-like meaning, you want to take it back? Fuck you! I'll tell ya what, you can have "wigger" that's our final offer!
you can keep nigger, but we want porch monkey, jiggaboo and spook in return.
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #178
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:

'Cept I think we invented that one too
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #179
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Shit, when was the last time someone called you a "Honky"? Hahahahaahahha! I think the difference is that black people didn't enslave white people in this country for hundreds of years while referring to them as "honkys".... Just a guess...

honky? it's been a couple years. Cracker it's been less then a month. I work in a very "diverse" section of town.

slavery as the excuse that it's wrong for the n word but not the cracker honky combo is very weak. you can't use slavery as an excuse for every thing blacks do wrong and everything they consider offensive by whites.
cracker/honky is meant to so the exact same thing as n word. degrade someone, so is it ok for blacks to degrade whites but not the other way around?
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #180
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post

I am the random classless white dude that wants permission to go up to random black dudes and say that.
Oh and you can keep jiggaboo, sounds too much like jitterbug which is either a cell phone with really big buttons or a dance from the 50's. Jiggaboo isn't mean enough for my tastes.