Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #161
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
You can clean a home?

With out women, our lifespan would probably be extremely short and our world would look like this...
And that would be bad because?....

Without "wives" this is what our world would look like...

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #162
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

I said without women, not wives.

I do like Tigger's world though.
Old 12-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #163
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittie61984 View Post
I said without women, not wives.

I do like Tigger's world though.
Well, if you take YOUR world to the obvious conclusion, this is what our world would look like...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gay_pride_toronto_2008.jpg (92.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 12-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #164
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Ahhh my eyes
Old 12-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #165
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Hahaha! Whatever, it never ceases to amaze me how many of you pansies will automatically give up any rights in a relationship and allow yourselves to be led around by your dicks! I see them everyday at work, the wife totally runs the show. Some of these guys can't even make a $20 decision without consulting the "boss", pathetic! imho!

It's all a matter of leverage guys. In my case, she doesn't have any, so I get to do as I please. The reason that she doesn't have any leverage is that I didn't give her any. When she is nice to me and gives me what I want, I'm nice to her and give her what she wants. Period.

There is no such thing as an equal relationship. Someone always gives more/gets more. Someone always has the final say. That includes friendships, family, marriages, work, you name it. If you have two people with "equal" say and they want something different, how will it ever be resolved? Someone has to give in, usually the "weaker" partner.

I understand that things change when you have children, get married etc. How many guys you know that are in marriages because they don't want to lose their stuff, their children, etc. That's gotta suck!
I don't mean to reign in on your parade, but isn't the girl you are seeing 21 or so and still in college? And she is living with you or not? If she is living with you, she is getting free room and board instead of paying for a dorm or renting a house....now when her intern comes (this summer from another thread) you are going to break up. BUT!!! It is because you don't like long distance relationships, not because she persuaded you to do so? Coincidence or not?

See it is all perspective.....who is controlling who here? Hmmmmmm....

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #166
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

I like HOmeslice.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #167
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Am I an ass because I refuse to cover my girlfriends share?

She thinks she pays too much, and I say she doesn't pay enough. She works a lot, me not so much.

She says she tries to help out around the house, as do I.
And she uses my car and the only money I ever see for that is the occasional 20 in fuel.

She thinks this is unfair. Even though she doesn't even pay 2/5. And now she wants to pay even less, and I refuse.

I've told her, I can have a roomate who pays me more and then I don't have to worry about them at all. Thing is, she'd have to find her own place, and its hard to find a place for 600 all inclusive like she gets here.

What do you all think? Am I charging her top much?
A g/f is a chick you go drive to her house to take out. A wife is the one who moves in.

Did you expect her to pay half without a contract? lol

Suckers...

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #168
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
Point made. But have met many people that spend decades looking for the "right one". Some people can never be happy no matter how many they date. Not that this applies to Tigger.

But those of us who have been married more than once were at least brave/stupid enough to give the other sex another chance.
Some people would say this of me. However, it hasn't been decades yet, and I'm not really "looking" very hard. I'm just dating when I get a chance and if I meet the right one, so be it. Just hasn't happened yet. A friend of mine once said he doesn't want to die alone. He's married to a bitch because he doesn't want to get divorced for a 3rd time. I think I prefer being single.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:54 PM   #169
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
I don't mean to reign in on your parade
Or a colloquialism to that effect.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:12 AM   #170
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
I don't mean to reign in on your parade, but isn't the girl you are seeing 21 or so and still in college? And she is living with you or not? If she is living with you, she is getting free room and board instead of paying for a dorm or renting a house....now when her intern comes (this summer from another thread) you are going to break up. BUT!!! It is because you don't like long distance relationships, not because she persuaded you to do so? Coincidence or not?

See it is all perspective.....who is controlling who here? Hmmmmmm....
No it isn't "perspective", it's reality...and don't you mean "rain on my parade"?

She doesn't live with me-she has her own apartment and pays more rent than I do. Trust me, IF she lived with me, she would be required to pay rent.

She is in college but she is far from hurting for money- In fact her 21 year old ass did something you can't, she bought a new motorcycle with cash. Oh and bought a 2008 Ninja 250 last Spring, also for cash.

Her degree requires an internship, there is no decision there to be made. She leaves, we're through. IF she manages to get her internship locally, we'll see.

FWIW I don't claim to control what she does but I do claim to control what I do and what I will put up with. Period.