Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #161
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
...But, if you're a black person, and you overhear me call my friend a nigga and you're offended....then fuck you. Fuck you and die. Or if you don't want to die then just stop listening and intruding on other people's conversations. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you've been through, I don't give a fuck who your parents were and I definitely don't give a flying rat's ass what you think about society. Stay out of my business and keep walking...it is not worth your life. And to be honest, something said by some honky you don't even know isn't truly worth even a passing though, so go on.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #162
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Let me be the first to say that having that ability is pretty darn convenient.

It is only convenient if you look white.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:37 PM   #163
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
Who is frost-bite a derogatory term for?
Huskies?

Nice, Kaneman.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #164
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
So, I've talked to a pretty good friend of mine who happens to be "African-Canadian". He said what I said, "Why shouldn't you be able to say it if I can?". Then again, I've never heard him say anything relating to that word.

He then went on to tell me that a black man saying it is worse than a white man saying it. You're making it seem like it's ok for others to use a word that was used to keep your people down. Again his exact words, "If you're around your boys and nobody else, it can be a term of affection. If you're around other people, it's ignorant and rude.".
Well then case closed! If your friend told you it was okay them have at it! In fact, why don't you come on down and bring Rangerscott and who ever else wants to come. I'll take you all out to a few clubs and shot houses I go to. I'm sure that you'll hear black people using the "N" word all night and it'll give you the opportunity to try out your theory. Hey, if anyone gets mad, I'm sure that you telling them that your black Canadian buddy said that it was okay will appease them.

I can't say it enough times, I don't care how many black people tell you that it's okay to call THEM a nigger, nigga, nucka, etc. I don't care how many John Singleton movies or episodes of Dave Chappell you watch, I don't care how many rap songs you listen to...you are not authorized to call me a nigger, period. I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"...I'm advising you not to try it, but hey you all seem to feel justified, so have at it. I dare you to walk up to some random group of black people, call them niggers and give them the same argument you're giving me.

Once again, the worst insult in the world can be turned into a endearing pet name when used by the right person, in the right context. That does not mean that anyone gets to use it though. What's so hard to understand about that?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #165
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
and the excuse for Honky or cracker is? they are the same as the n word. racial slurs meant to degrade someone because of their race or skin color. Yet those two words are deemed acceptable, no permission needed to say them.
just wondering.
Shit, when was the last time someone called you a "Honky"? Hahahahaahahha! I think the difference is that black people didn't enslave white people in this country for hundreds of years while referring to them as "honkys".... Just a guess...
Old 01-25-2010, 09:52 PM   #166
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Look, I'm half white and half black so that means when I grow up, I'll be accepted by everybody.
Depends on the decade. When I was little in the 60s, half breeds were hated by everybody, both parents were sell-outs. In the 70s it lightened up a little bit but there were still factions up north and all out hatred for racial abominations down south. There still is to an extent. The 80s and 90s really started to turn things around and now, shit people are claiming to be mixed that aren't. Qhite frankly, the media has gone a long way towards helping me get laid!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #167
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
I'm white as white can be. I call all three of my best friend nig, nigga, niggaz or sometimes ninjas which is less of a Japanese Martial Arts connotation and more of another slang for Nigga taken from an old Chris Farley movie. They are white, white, and half Mexican. I do it on the phone everytime they call, I do it when we meet in public and at random times throughout conversations. Sometimes when I do it I may even be wearing a Cowboy Hat and boots because I like to wear them.

I don't give a flying fuck who gets their little panties in a wad if they over hear me. As a lover of Hip-Hop music I feel empowered to use these terms and have been for at least the past 10 years. Would I go up to a black stranger on the street and call him a nigger? No, because I'm not a fucking idiot. Alas, at the same time I would not go up to a stranger on the street and call him Jewey, spicster, wop, frost bite, homie, home slice, home skillet, homigo, or ho. I was fortunate enough to be raised on how to introduce myself to strangers, lol. Thank God I don't need an internet debate for that...

But, if you're a black person, and you overhear me call my friend a nigga and you're offended....then fuck you. Fuck you and die. Or if you don't want to die then just stop listening and intruding on other people's conversations. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you've been through, I don't give a fuck who your parents were and I definitely don't give a flying rat's ass what you think about society. Stay out of my business and keep walking...it is not worth your life. And to be honest, something said by some honky you don't even know isn't truly worth even a passing though, so go on.
Okay....I personally don't care what you and your friends call each other... Have at it! The argument I'm having is that certain people think that they can call black people niggers because black people use the word in the media, music and their everyday lives... I disagree.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:24 PM   #168
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
It is only convenient if you look white.
Shit..your right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:39 PM   #169
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Okay....I personally don't care what you and your friends call each other... Have at it! The argument I'm having is that certain people think that they can call black people niggers because black people use the word in the media, music and their everyday lives... I disagree.
Who said that where?? what?

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:53 PM   #170
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
I know that you want to be able to run the country side calling black people niggers again like in the "good old days"
Okay, now you're just stirring up shit.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote