Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #161
Shift
Just a Noob

Moto: 08 Green 6R

Damn you noobs brought a lot of drama with ya.
Shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 PM   #162
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
I have no doubt that its not him personally but if this person is going to follow him like a lost blind sheep, we can start calling her Stewie too!
IQ's high around here. Somehow because I don't like that people can't just get on with their lives instead of whining and crying (on two boards no less) I'm a blind sheep. This from someone called HondaHugger is possibly the highlight of my day! Hahaha!
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #163
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
Wow...kind of sorry I opened my mouth now. Looks like this "community" isn't much better than the other one ya'll hate. :shrug
Who is "ya'll"? As of this moment you have 7 posts and they are all BITCH posts,what kind of welcome do you expect?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM   #164
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Wow...kind of sorry I opened my mouth now. Looks like this "community" isn't much better than the other one ya'll hate. :shrug
The community is quite fine here actually. You took your brief opportunity to bare the fangs instead of trying to be a part of the community. Is the shit being pulled against the other site kind of childish? Sure, I'll grant you that. But instead of looking at all the aspects of this site, the people who post, the opinions and other ideologies of everyone here, you latched on to something you could apply some grossly overstated moral stance too. It's unfortunate that you decided to pursue that course, but whatever. You don't like it, then you don't like it. There are hundreds of other forums out there. It's just sad that you brushed this one off on a whim.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:31 PM   #165
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Well to be perfectly honest I've been reading a lot and just trying to get a feel for the board. I don't always feel the comfortable just posting up right away and believe it or not haven't had a lot to say. I was just kind of getting to know people. Honestly!

I don't want to use the term "circle jerk" but.....well I can't think of anything else that quite describes the situation better than that term. Hehe!

In all honesty though I guess the original intent of my first post, although wildly misdirected, was that instead of reading the bitching on both boards I just wanted to find somewhere that had the same good people and fun posts. Isn't that what we all want?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #166
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
The community is quite fine here actually. You took your brief opportunity to bare the fangs instead of trying to be a part of the community. Is the shit being pulled against the other site kind of childish? Sure, I'll grant you that. But instead of looking at all the aspects of this site, the people who post, the opinions and other ideologies of everyone here, you latched on to something you could apply some grossly overstated moral stance too. It's unfortunate that you decided to pursue that course, but whatever. You don't like it, then you don't like it. There are hundreds of other forums out there. It's just sad that you brushed this one off on a whim.
Not really buddy,I doubt she'll be missed!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:36 PM   #167
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Feeeel the love!
well, I'm one that got into it with stewie yesterday. I was going to stay out of it and not waist my time but when I found that he had deleted some of my threads and posts for absolutely no reason or explanation, I voiced my opinion and took it straight to him. I don't start shit for the sake of starting shit, when I have something to say, I say it.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #168
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Not really buddy,I doubt she'll be missed!
She's really pretty nice and I've got nothing against her. I just found it sort of odd that this would be the approach she took to a new board. I'm typically vehemently anti-social, but found the community around here to be quite friendly to jump into. Hell, I'm barely a few days into this board and probably posted more in these few days than in a bunch of months previously. I find that to speak volumes for the ease of just jumping in over, as opposed to having to please some of the ego tripping morons who think that their low member numbers automatically place them in a position to decide which persons posts give them enough credit to have a valid opinion.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #169
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
well, I'm one that got into it with stewie yesterday. I was going to stay out of it and not waist my time but when I found that he had deleted some of my threads and posts for absolutely no reason or explanation, I voiced my opinion and took it straight to him. I don't start shit for the sake of starting shit, when I have something to say, I say it.

There's nothing wrong with that...it's something specific and you're not jerking around just for the sake of it.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #170
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
This from someone called HondaHugger is possibly the highlight of my day! Hahaha!
if that's the highlight of your day, you have a very boring life. The people who are bitching and whining and complaining over there have every right to. They feel wronged and need to vent, its normal for a person to want to get it out of their system and eventually they will all get it out of their systems and get on with their lives but like you said that they don't have to go back over there, you don't have to read what they post or come over here and bitch at all of us for it but you certainly have a right to. Give it a week or two, it will die down and be done with.
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote