Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #141
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Dayum

Nothing wrong with doing it that way at all but it still doesn't mean people should fvck with/trample on/door ding other people's $hit that happen to have nicer stuff and do care about it.

I'm talking about people in general.
No there isn't anything wrong with it. I am investing in my grass and just fired the grass service I was using because they did a shitty job this year and nothing they did stopped the weeds and the aeration/seeding failed, but we did have a rough summer of 2 straight months in the 90s. I am going to try doing everything myself this coming year and see if I can get it to grow better.

Yes, my civic was not a pretty. It wasn't a pretty car when I bought it. I am not going to worry about someone adding another ding to it because that is the sole reason I bought the car. I wouldn't have to worry about it in parking lots full of college idiots. I don't have that car anymore. I bought a Tacoma and OWN it. I would kicked someone's ass if they messed it up.

Him calling me out for lack of respect is fucking bullshit and he can go fuck himself.

Last edited by Trip; 11-04-2010 at 09:48 AM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #142
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I dunno. Since I do plan on having at least one, I wish I had started early so I'd be done in a few years, but at the same time, I'm still too selfish to want them even now, but I hate the thought of having one and not being free again till Im in my fifties.

*sigh* Decisions, decisions.
With the amount of animals you have, you are not really free right now. You can't just pack up and take off. You have to make sure where you are going allows pets or find someone you trust to take care of them.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #143
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Truth on that one.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:50 AM   #144
Trip
Hold mah beer!

I don't see anything wrong with people having them or not. I want them. If kids aren't for you, don't have them. It's not like we really need more. Having more properly raised ones instead of turning into idiocracy wouldn't be a bad thing though.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:21 AM   #145
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
that's because you couldn't get laid when you were young isn't it? .....................................

you know you laughed.

oh my choice was probably not right for everyone but my youngest was out of high school when I was 41. I was young enough to enjoy life with him and I'm still young enough to enjoy the rest of my life. only bad part was not as much money for "things" back then and in some ways that was ok to.

Similar situation here. When my son gets out of high school, I will be 40. (Actually mor like 38. He is in accelerated classes now).
I was only 16 when my daughter was born. My granddaughter just turned 2 in Sept.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #146
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Similar situation here. When my son gets out of high school, I will be 40. (Actually mor like 38. He is in accelerated classes now).
I was only 16 when my daughter was born. My granddaughter just turned 2 in Sept.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our childrens children, because I dont think children should be having sex."
Jack Handy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:39 PM   #147
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
No there isn't anything wrong with it. I am investing in my grass and just fired the grass service I was using because they did a shitty job this year and nothing they did stopped the weeds and the aeration/seeding failed, but we did have a rough summer of 2 straight months in the 90s. I am going to try doing everything myself this coming year and see if I can get it to grow better.

Yes, my civic was not a pretty. It wasn't a pretty car when I bought it. I am not going to worry about someone adding another ding to it because that is the sole reason I bought the car. I wouldn't have to worry about it in parking lots full of college idiots. I don't have that car anymore. I bought a Tacoma and OWN it. I would kicked someone's ass if they messed it up.

Him calling me out for lack of respect is fucking bullshit and he can go fuck himself.

Right and I don't disagree with anything you said here.

This of course is as long as you don't ding my chit with your civic or trample on my freshly areated/seeded/and fertilized lawn that I did myself just because you don't care about it since your chit didn't take.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #148
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
I don't see anything wrong with people having them or not. I want them. If kids aren't for you, don't have them. It's not like we really need more. Having more properly raised ones instead of turning into idiocracy wouldn't be a bad thing though.
I definitely agree with this and chose not to have them and am still glad I made that decision.

I like kids...just didn't want any of my own.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #149
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
This of course is as long as you don't ding my chit with your civic or trample on my freshly areated/seeded/and fertilized lawn that I did myself just because you don't care about it since your chit didn't take.
I wouldn't want people hitting my old civic for the hell of it and would expect to be reimbursed for the damaged they caused just like I would the truck. I just wouldn't act like it's the end of the world with the civic though and probably would use the money to repair on other things.

As for the grass, if you don't want people on it. Put up a sign. Grass is meant to be enjoyed and played on. I am not talking about a car or motorcycle tearing the shit out of it or 5 on 5 cleat football, but just normal walking/running/laying on activities. If you don't want that, put up a damn sign so we know you either are working on improving it or just a cranky old son of a bitch.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #150
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
I wouldn't want people hitting my old civic for the hell of it and would expect to be reimbursed for the damaged they caused just like I would the truck. I just wouldn't act like it's the end of the world with the civic though and probably would use the money to repair on other things.

As for the grass, if you don't want people on it. Put up a sign. Grass is meant to be enjoyed and played on. I am not talking about a car or motorcycle tearing the shit out of it or 5 on 5 cleat football, but just normal walking/running/laying on activities. If you don't want that, put up a damn sign so we know you either are working on improving it or just a cranky old son of a bitch.
Makes sense.

Yep in my case is was just Halloween night that it bugged me. In general it's no big deal. We've had a long dry spell...finally got some rain...I did the yard the other week...cut it for the first time since overseeding etc...on Saturday and then on Sunday some parents chose to walk thru the grass and I was like WTF...perfectly good driveway and sidewalk so no need to do it and saw this thread on Monday. You can't really enter my yard from the sides because of the elevations in the properties so you have to enter from the street. I had no cars in the way either...just thought it was a little inconsiderate for them to do this. It wasn't the little kids fault...they were being led by the hand by their parents. None of the men did it...it was ONLY the mothers.