marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
dog raping, TWFix has reached another low point
Reached?

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:35 PM   #142
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Statistically men live longer when married. I know, that's rather counter intuitive.
I doubt that's due to emotional support. I think it's because most single men eat a ton of junk food, and live in a dirty home that hasn't been vacuumed or cleaned in months
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #143
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

It's because marriage is for making a man as miserable as possible. What's the one way to make you more miserable than being married? Being married for a long time. God is punishing us married men for being stupid.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:05 PM   #144
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
It's because marriage is for making a man as miserable as possible.
My wife bought me a snowmobile for my birthday - I'm not miserable

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #145
Amorok
Issukangitok

Yeah, now wait for the guilt trip when you want to go ride it. Or even better, she won't buy a snowmobile of her own because she'd rather ride on the back than get her own, thereby fucking up your ride.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #146
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Yeah, now wait for the guilt trip when you want to go ride it. Or even better, she won't buy a snowmobile of her own because she'd rather ride on the back than get her own, thereby fucking up your ride.
hasn't happened in 3 years of riding

Besides, there are 2 sleds already. muhahahaha

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #147
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
It's because marriage is for making a man as miserable as possible. What's the one way to make you more miserable than being married? Being married for a long time. God is punishing us married men for being stupid.
Quote:

Bitter? I just don't see it.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #148
Speedracer42
Kneedragger

Quote:
Man you are one bitter motherfucker. Maybe YOU are the stupid one because your picker is fucked up? Get a divorce if things are so bad. Otherwise stfu. Its super disrespectful to your wife.
Speedracer42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #149
Amorok
Issukangitok

Oh God, not this again. Tell you what, you come to my house and tell my wife how I'm being disrespectful on the interwebs and that she should come away with you. Wait, you can't, WE'RE NOT THERE! I'm in fucking frozen hell of the north because she wanted to spend Christmas with her family and I knew it was important to her, so I came somewhere on a goddamn airplane that I hate almost as bad as jail, because I love my wife and want her to be happy. Seriously, go choke on a bag of dicks.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #150
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Oh God, not this again. Tell you what, you come to my house and tell my wife how I'm being disrespectful on the interwebs and that she should come away with you. Wait, you can't, WE'RE NOT THERE! I'm in fucking frozen hell of the north because she wanted to spend Christmas with her family and I knew it was important to her, so I came somewhere on a goddamn airplane that I hate almost as bad as jail, because I love my wife and want her to be happy. Seriously, go choke on a bag of dicks.

You do nothing but bitch about her all day long....why do you get so upset when someone calls you on it? And why the heck do you always assume that these guys want to steal your woman?
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote