Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #131
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
So you would give up having sex with a super hot model that knows how to work your shaft and thus make you cum faster to be with an ugoh that can't work the shaft as well?
I think you've misunderstood the analogy here. Your post should have read you'd rather sleep with a shebeast rather than know a supermodel was pregnant with my child by artificial means. I'm on the side of sex
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #132
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
And the people who want automatic still want fucking automatic. See where this is going...
So how can you dish out advice if you yourself can't take it?

Another example: You say nobody here drives their car to its full potential, yet you say they should be upset that their stick shift is slower than a paddle-shift. Why should they be upset, seeing as how they don't drive it to its full potential anyway?
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #133
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I think you've misunderstood the analogy here. Your post should have read you'd rather sleep with a shebeast rather than know a supermodel was pregnant with my child by artificial means. I'm on the side of sex
I changed your analogy. Paddle shifting is the new hotness. Manual is old and busted, like a hot dog in a hallway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
So how can you dish out advice if you yourself can't take it?

Another example: You say nobody here drives their car to its full potential, yet you say they should be upset that their stick shift is slower than a paddle-shift. Why should they be upset, seeing as how they don't drive it to its full potential anyway?
I don't think people who choose sticks over paddle shifting are idiots cause they choose a slower car, just like people choosing auto over sticks. I was just stating that paddle shifting is newer faster technology, why not go with that if you want fast.

I don't think they should be upset their stick is slower, it was simply stating the fact if they want speed, paddle is where it's at. Buy whatever you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:11 PM   #134
goof2
AMA Supersport

By the way KS, nice car! Congrats.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #135
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Homeslice, do you own a dual sport or dirt only bike or just street?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #136
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Homeslice, do you own a dual sport or dirt only bike or just street?
Just street.....haven't taken the time to get into offroad yet
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:54 PM   #137
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Weird cars to cross-shop, but anyways...

Mazdas are known for good steering. Them along with Subaru and of course all the German manufacturers.

Honda, Toyota, and the Big Three numb out the steering feel because they think people don't want it.
I know the cars are in different categories, but its been a longer process of whittling down a long list. I was looking at,

Trucks: Ram 1500 or Chevy Avalanche

Four doors: the Lancer, the Maz 3, the Jetta, and the Chrysler 200

Two doors: the mustang, and the v6 Challenger.

I got rid of the trucks due to the current cost of gas. If i decide I want something to haul a bike I might just do what a buddy did and pick up an old beater truck for $1500. Due to the overwhelming negative reviews for the v6 challenger, that was removed. The verdict on the new "chepened" jetta seems blah. And I havnt had a chance to see the 200 up close. I've driven both the Maz and Lancer. The question is, do I want a peppy four door... or a 300hp mini-pony car? I probably wont pull the trigger on something until the end of year sales come round. And if I dont see the deal I want, ill wait until spring and come back with more cash...
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:10 PM   #138
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I like this guy's concept:

You and I disagree on MANY things. Taste in cars is NOT one of them.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:48 PM   #139
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
I changed your analogy. Paddle shifting is the new hotness. Manual is old and busted, like a hot dog in a hallway.

I don't think people who choose sticks over paddle shifting are idiots cause they choose a slower car, just like people choosing auto over sticks. I was just stating that paddle shifting is newer faster technology, why not go with that if you want fast.

I don't think they should be upset their stick is slower, it was simply stating the fact if they want speed, paddle is where it's at. Buy whatever you want.
the analogy was perfect. what you said made no sense. you should watch keiichi tsuchiya's drift bible sometime. you'd realize paddles could never replace a real clutch
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 06:33 AM   #140
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
the analogy was perfect. what you said made no sense. you should watch keiichi tsuchiya's drift bible sometime. you'd realize paddles could never replace a real clutch
Drifting-The art of going around a corner as inefficiently as possible. Any time you have style points in a race makes it gay.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote