Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-23-2009, 07:52 AM   #121
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
I don't think you are in your 40's yet, either.

But some people just know that they like themselves enough, don't want children and are happier without a partner.
and there you are...I don't need another person to feel whole. Perhaps I'll be a bitter and loneley old man or perhaps I'll live twice as long as the rest of the men here for not subjecting myself to all the aggravation the marriage entails...only time will tell.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:53 AM   #122
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
and there you are...I don't need another person to feel whole. Perhaps I'll be a bitter and loneley old man or perhaps I'll live twice as long as the rest of the men here for not subjecting myself to all the aggravation the marriage entails...only time will tell.
Statistically men live longer when married. I know, that's rather counter intuitive.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:59 AM   #123
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Statistically men live longer when married.
no, it just feels that way. ba-zing
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #124
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

How am I the bitter guy?!

And dude, just cause your buddy's girl is a whore, doesn't mean she's a bad person. Maybe that whore has a heart of gold. Or maybe she'll pit white rocks in the yard, who knows.
Amorok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #125
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
How am I the bitter guy?!

And dude, just cause your buddy's girl is a whore, doesn't mean she's a bad person. Maybe that whore has a heart of gold. Or maybe she'll pit white rocks in the yard, who knows.
Face it, Tigger's right and you are wrong.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:57 AM   #126
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
I don't think you are in your 40's yet, either.

But some people just know that they like themselves enough, don't want children and are happier without a partner.
I'm open to the possibility of being with someone. I'm not putting my life on hold waiting for that to happen though. I'm happy and healthy and do the things I want to do.

It's not that I *know* I'd be happier without a partner....it's that when/if it happens, it happens. It'd just be a bonus.
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #127
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
LOL, goddamn some of you are bitter. Amorok I knew about, but wowsa there's a bunch more of you!

I'm gonna go hang out over here in my first wife fantasy land, and wait for the hammer to finally drop so y'all can say you told me so.

You know it's impossible to actually like your spouse....you ignorant fool.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:16 AM   #128
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

If any of you get divorced after saying these things, I will rub it in your face at a later date. Yes I am that petty.

In fact, I have a thread bookmarked from cf about how racer x's job is secure and he's planned ahead well enough to not have to worry about the recession effecting him or his job And I'm just waiting to spring it when he gets on his high horse..

So, careful.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:19 AM   #129
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
If any of you get divorced after saying these things, I will rub it in your face at a later date. Yes I am that petty.

In fact, I have a thread bookmarked from cf about how racer x's job is secure and he's planned ahead well enough to not have to worry about the recession effecting him or his job And I'm just waiting to spring it when he gets on his high horse..

So, careful.
If I ever get divorced I sure as hell won't be announcing it on any forum, unlike Tigger.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #130
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post

So, careful.
How do you know we are actually married? How do you know Ed isn't really Bill Gates? How do you know I'm not a short fat Asian dude that rapes dogs?

I have no idea where I was going with this...I just don't want to work today.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote