Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #101
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
So after meeting her at one rally or whatever it was, you guys know her whole sexual history? Seems kind of weird, like some kind of bandwagoning going on around here, but whatever
What? You know how she takes it with a bandwagon at a time? WOW!!!

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Old 04-05-2010, 12:58 AM   #102
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
What? You know how she takes it with a bandwagon at a time? WOW!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #103
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

Maturity levels here are amazing sometimes. Its their past, let them deal with it. She probably shouldn't have come on here spouting off but then again some of your sure egg her on. I have met Jenna many times and find her to be very nice, she has never said a bad thing about Will to me. Will I hope I get to meet you on a ride soon as well. Relationships are hard and can take bad turns. Using those bad breakups as something to laugh at online when both parties are present is just bad form. Everyone on here has their own issues in life. Worry more about those and less about other people's pasts/issues.

Now flame me. Guess I deserve it now too.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 AM   #104
Cruzergirl
Its a good day.

Moto: Victory Kingpin Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
Maturity levels here are amazing sometimes. Its their past, let them deal with it. She probably shouldn't have come on here spouting off but then again some of your sure egg her on. I have met Jenna many times and find her to be very nice, she has never said a bad thing about Will to me. Will I hope I get to meet you on a ride soon as well. Relationships are hard and can take bad turns. Using those bad breakups as something to laugh at online when both parties are present is just bad form. Everyone on here has their own issues in life. Worry more about those and less about other people's pasts/issues. .
Exactly. Well said.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:58 AM   #105
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Maturity levels here are amazing sometimes. Its their past, let them deal with it. She probably shouldn't have come on here spouting off but then again some of your sure egg her on. I have met Jenna many times and find her to be very nice, she has never said a bad thing about Will to me. Will I hope I get to meet you on a ride soon as well. Relationships are hard and can take bad turns. Using those bad breakups as something to laugh at online when both parties are present is just bad form. Everyone on here has their own issues in life. Worry more about those and less about other people's pasts/issues.

Now flame me. Guess I deserve it now too.
The reason why you'll never see anybody here making fun or me for MY issues is because I keep my dirty laundry to myself. If I air it out for you all to see, then I guess I shouldn't complain when you point out the poo stains in my drawers huh?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:59 AM   #106
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Its their past, let them deal with it.
Unfortunately for us, some aren't capable of dealing with it off this board.

Both of them were specifically pmed and told to leave their past off this board, only one continually keeps bring it up on this board. I like her as a person and have never had any issues with her and always felt the same way you do. However, I am tired of trying to monitor this situation. If she wishes to blast Will on the board, then she has to pay for the consequences from the rest of the members from now on. I will not be moderating this shit anymore.

Also, maturity levels were evented by boring people who were jealous of people having fun.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #107
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

But it seems people are talking behind the scenes and then it is coming out from people that weren't even involved. Maybe I dont know all the back story but I see Jenna getting bashed a lot and it isn't even by Will. That would upset me too.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
Old 04-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #108
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
But it seems people are talking behind the scenes and then it is coming out from people that weren't even involved. Maybe I dont know all the back story but I see Jenna getting bashed a lot and it isn't even by Will. That would upset me too.
Well she should blast them back, not blast Will in a thread that had nothing to do with her.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:05 AM   #109
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Well she should blast them back, not blast Will in a thread that had nothing to do with her.

Ok that I will agree with. Jenna's post was harsh and I think Will has done a great job biting his tongue. But I'm sure she thinks he is really bad talking her if other people keep bringing it up. Where else are they hearing it from? I think I would be more upset hearing other bash me knowing they are talking about it behind my back then if my ex came out and did it himself.

Ok enough from me. I'm butting out. I just hate to see 2 people that live so close to me get into it so bad. I know break ups are hard. Trust me. Life is about looking to the future. If the past isn't positive , put it behind you and don't look back.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
Old 04-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #110
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

She sounds as sad and pathetic as she probably is.

What did she ever hope to gain with that post? Ever heard of taking the high road?

Oh and I totally effed up when I posted my poll this morning. I didn't read this thread until after!
Closed Thread