Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #101
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
Funny thing is a couple of guys I see at the gym wearing a TapOut wool ski hat.....Is it really that cold in the gym (no), or do they just want to look cool?
Do they work out in jeans and lugz or timbs
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:04 PM   #102
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Do they work out in jeans and lugz or timbs
Jeans no, timbs yes sometimes......and one of them comes in with a Carhart jacket
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #103
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Funny thing is a couple of guys I see at the gym wearing a TapOut wool ski hat.....Is it really that cold in the gym (no), or do they just want to look cool?
Are they the same guys who work out wearing hoodies and sweat pants? Yeah, those douche bags must be trying to cut weight for something. Douchers.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:23 PM   #104
Homeslice
Elitist

It's one of these
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tapoutcap.jpg (54.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 01-19-2010, 05:25 PM   #105
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
Are they the same guys who work out wearing hoodies and sweat pants? Yeah, those douche bags must be trying to cut weight for something.
As if more clothing is really going to make a measureable difference in the weight they lose.

Like I say, they're wearing it cuz they think it looks "hard", or because they're having a bad hair day.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #106
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:56 PM   #107
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
As if more clothing is really going to make a measureable difference in the weight they lose.

Like I say, they're wearing it cuz they think it looks "hard", or because they're having a bad hair day.
Not necessarily. If you have to make weight then wearing sweats will make you sweat out more water and let you cut a couple pounds extra. You normally gain most of it back quickly when you re-hydrate.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:58 PM   #108
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Not necessarily. If you have to make weight then wearing sweats will make you sweat out more water and let you cut a couple pounds extra. You normally gain most of it back quickly when you re-hydrate.
Still see the occasional guy in the space suit type stuff or a garbage bag so they sweat more.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:12 PM   #109
Homeslice
Elitist

Quote:
And that's the thing. I was talking about real weight loss, not just temporary water loss. If someone isn't actually competing in a sport, it's pointless. These guys I'm talking about are just middle-aged douchebags. The only thing they need to "make weight" for is their bathroom scale.
Old 01-19-2010, 07:57 PM   #110
Hydrant
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 2003 Suzuki TL1000R, 2002 Honda CBR 600 F4i

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ed+hardy

1. ED HARDY 619 up, 200 down love it hate it

buy ed hardy mugs, tshirts and magnets
A tragically hip LA Based clothing brand.The brand started the new wave of urban hipster fashion along with CHROME HEARTS,AFFLICTION,JUICY...etc.Has come to signify an ability to overpay for loudly colored clothing.Has become a status signifier amongst BMER/BENZ driving club kids who still live at home.Cougar MILFS can be seen wearing it on bonding trips to the mall with their sociopath offspring. The preferred clothing of the DOUCHEBAG GENERATION.
NEWPORT BEACH/UCI HOTTIE:"My mom's in Aspen...but she just leased me this new C-CLASS-and left me the Amex for some shopping."

MUSCULAR TATTED OUT ACTOR WANNABE LOSER BOYFRIEND WITH HIDEOUSLY SPIKED HAIR:"Kewl! let's go down on Melrose.
I need a new ED HARDY tee."
fashion douchebags clothing style tacky
by L.MARTIN Dec 1, 2007 share this
2. Ed Hardy 408 up, 61 down love it hate it

A douchebag brand NOT worn by hipsters. Ed Hardy consists of ridiculously low quality garments at a hideously jacked up price. No, people aren't jealous of Ed Hardy wearing Douchebags, they actually have better taste.

The average person who wears Ed Hardy probably thinks he's "hardcore" and the girls who wear them are Trendwhores. If you have an Ed Hardy shirt, True Religion Jeans or Rock and Republic or Juicy Couture, guess what? You are a douche. Please log off earth.

Please consider respectable clothing by WeSC, APC, and Nudie. They are around the same price range but don't scream douchebag, AND won't rip up in about a week.
Trendwhore: "Omg! Ashlee I totally like got this ed hardy purse to match my juicy shirt and true religions! I'm gonna totally like match this to my uggs!"
Douche: "Bro your Fauxhawk and Ed Hardy shirt are SICK! Lets spray ourselves with axe and hit up melrose!"
douche trendwhore melrose bitch true religion
by Antwuan McDisco May 11, 2009 share this
3. ed hardy 362 up, 182 down love it hate it

An incredibly stupid and overpriced (think Hot Topic but even more stupid and over-priced than that) clothing brand worn by hipsters and "starving artists" in Hollywood. The brand is known for it's idiotic and faux hard core "tattoo-print" t-shirts and fucking trucker hats. Ashley Tisdale is a fan, so that should give you some clues as to how credible it is.
Soon-to-be-hipster: I know! Instead of spending my money on some good quality clothes, how about I throw down two hundred dollars for that tacky sweater over at Ed Hardy's?
Hydrant is offline   Reply With Quote