Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #101
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
We used to see them at some shows. I wasnt too big into the NY hardcore scene but some of the thrash bands had some crossover so we would cross paths. For the most part we kinda left each other alone, but in the pit they took their shots. What threw them off was I wasnt just some drunken longhair I wa splaying semi pro football at the time so was in excellent shape and could take any hits they had and dole out my own punishment.

They sure as hell didnt like getting hit

Tom
Best NY hardcore band of all time: Warzone. Fucking loved that band. RIP Ray.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:58 AM   #102
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
15 will get you 20.

James
Agreed and that's why I'm OUT.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #103
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
I never got grounded when I was a kid *shrug*
Me either- who'da thunk? Now we're "crazy adrenaline junky thrill seekers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifox View Post
If only Other "kids" found Edge as good as adults/parents do
To them im stupid for not having sex or drink and smoking with them
You don't have to be "edge" or religious or anything else to know what's right... It's ridiculous to define yourself by joining some group. Everyone else will try to do that for you.

For me it was about not being that retard sitting out in the cold smelling like shit and not remembering what he did last week. Oh yeah, and being able to piss without pain

Quote:
Don't worry about them. I didn't drink/smoke/do drugs in school. I still don't. I go to parties and at times I'm the only sober one. Don't do it for someone else.
Don't worry about anyone else. You have to do for you.

James
I hear ya. I'm usually the only sober one, because I'm usually driving- and I've never lost my license because of it. I'm never the one that pukes all over his buddies, or the one that pukes on some girl's purse, or takes a shit on his roommate's floor. Trust me Digi- you DO NOT want to go there.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #104
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenix_Rider View Post
Me either- who'da thunk? Now we're "crazy adrenaline junky thrill seekers"

You don't have to be "edge" or religious or anything else to know what's right... It's ridiculous to define yourself by joining some group. Everyone else will try to do that for you.

For me it was about not being that retard sitting out in the cold smelling like shit and not remembering what he did last week. Oh yeah, and being able to piss without pain

I hear ya. I'm usually the only sober one, because I'm usually driving- and I've never lost my license because of it. I'm never the one that pukes all over his buddies, or the one that pukes on some girl's purse, or takes a shit on his roommate's floor. Trust me Digi- you DO NOT want to go there.
whats wrong with taking a shit on someones floor

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #105
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieDNA01 View Post
Nothing wrong with waiting. Your talkin to a bunch of old guys that wish they could still hump on girls your age. Trust me they will still be there and be hot when you get in your 20's.
pulling eighteen year olds is no problem. however, Finding a girl my age who has her head out of her ass, is single, and not buried under cc debt i dont wanna ''inherit'' or juggling some other dbag's kid is damned near impossible. Lucky i found a young'un who doesnt act her age
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 AM   #106
Ineffable
Kneedragger

Moto: 2009 KTM RC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
pulling eighteen year olds is no problem. however, Finding a girl my age who has her head out of her ass, is single, and not buried under cc debt i dont wanna ''inherit'' or juggling some other dbag's kid is damned near impossible.
Spot on.
Ineffable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #107
HokieDNA01
WERA White Plate

Moto: 2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750

Quote:
pulling eighteen year olds is no problem. however, Finding a girl my age who has her head out of her ass, is single, and not buried under cc debt i dont wanna ''inherit'' or juggling some other dbag's kid is damned near impossible. Lucky i found a young'un who doesnt act her age

18 year old is fine. This kid is 16 and mentioned a 15yo and everyone is like "tap that ass while you are still young" My feeling on the whole sex thing is if you can't handle the consiquences of sex (babies, diseases, birth control, etc) then it is best not to have it. If you can't handle it then someone else (ie your parents) will have to pick up the responsibility. Maybe I am a rarity but that is how I feel. I'm also the "damn near impossible" 30yo female that is not married, no kids, my own job and no creditcard dept that you think doesn't exist so maybe my opinions are skewed.

2014 Honda NC700X
2007 Suzuki GSX-r 750
2000 Yamaha XT225
2004 Kawasaki EX250 (sold)
HokieDNA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #108
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Once I had sex that was it. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I didn't eat lunch in high school so I could afford to buy a 12 pack of condoms for the weekend. Mom used to get a kick out of that one.
Maybe if you ate those lunches, you might be taller than a 5th grader.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #109
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Yeah no kidding. You know how many single moms with druggy ex's are around here?! Add to that the fuckup usually "wants to be a part of the kids life." If a woman doesn't have those (very rare) everything else is icing.

Quote:
18 year old is fine. This kid is 16 and mentioned a 15yo and everyone is like "tap that ass while you are still young" My feeling on the whole sex thing is if you can't handle the consequences of sex (babies, diseases, birth control, etc) then it is best not to have it. If you can't handle it then someone else (ie your parents) will have to pick up the responsibility. Maybe I am a rarity but that is how I feel.
I agree 100%

Quote:
I'm also the "damn near impossible" 30yo female that is not married, no kids, my own job and no credit card dept that you think doesn't exist so maybe my opinions are skewed.
Old 11-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #110
t-homo
WSB Champion

That's what I like about high school girls. I keep gettin older, they stay the same age.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote