Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-02-2008, 07:50 PM   #91
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
No we have decent neighbors who bring there dogs in at night. We are the only ones with animals outside. And even when it my animals making the noise they (the neighbors) just ingore it cause it's on our property. And we usually go outside if it's later at night cause most have children.
I just overall think this is a stupid fight. There animals. There going to make noise. It would be just like us telling every human out there to not talk..... Or pass gas or make any noise. Its a natural thing for animals. Most time they are trying to alert their owner of danger. Like i said before, its a natural thing, get over it.
See here's another thing that I find offensive...people that pass gas in the presence of others! I'm sick of people trying to tell me this is normal,uncontrollable, or natual. It is not necessary for you to pass gas in the elevator,the car,or any closed place. I NEVER do this.EVER. I don't find it humorous in the slightest. I find it offensive in the utmost! People that engage in such vile,disgusting behavior are the lowest forms of sapient life! Seriously!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:02 PM   #92
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ahh...but you also stated that the dog stays inside by the AC due to it's superior intelligence. Granted,it's possible that your garage has AC....

Oh and I don't believe I've insulted your intelligence in any way,sir. Now,since,you bring it up,my comprehension of your posts would VASTLY improve if your grammar, spelling and syntax would do the same. Thankyou,for clearing up that small point and for a "lively" reparte' and now sir,I take my leave of this rather tedious subject! Adieu'!
Exactly! What my main man Tigger said!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #93
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

If your dog barks all night, I am going to make you a public critic of scientology on the internet and then they will come and poison your dog to shut you up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:31 PM   #94
comonboys
Ridin Naked. HMMMMM......

Moto: 650 SV

Quote:
See here's another thing that I find offensive...people that pass gas in the presence of others! I'm sick of people trying to tell me this is normal,uncontrollable, or natual. It is not necessary for you to pass gas in the elevator,the car,or any closed place. I NEVER do this.EVER. I don't find it humorous in the slightest. I find it offensive in the utmost! People that engage in such vile,disgusting behavior are the lowest forms of sapient life! Seriously!

I was more or less using as an example. I didn't mean next to someone. But out in the privacy of your yard. It's a noise.....
comonboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #95
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
I wouldnt say that I think of it as offensive but Im definitely with you on this. I have no desire to hear any of that. There is no real excuse for it, its not hard to hold back or anything if youre in the presence of other people.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:53 PM   #96
Dnyce
flyin high

Moto: 10speed huffy w/cards in the spokes

Brrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:16 AM   #97
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by comonboys View Post
Here's an idea.... Move out to bum fuck egypt to where no one else lives so you get your god damn quiet. I hope your neighbors bitch about you starting your bike and moving around the house. Cause your causing noise and maybe someone doesn't like it. Get over yourself.
Lol, If you heard his Bike you'd already automatically know hes had the cops called on him already...It's Basically Ridiculous.

But I still would find a Loud Bike exhaust more pleasing than a Dog Barking.

Either way Who the fuck cares?
Old 09-03-2008, 02:21 AM   #98
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Hey Man,I'm for any argument/debate that doesn't involve gear,stunting,squids, etc!!!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #99
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Lol, Since every other Debate/Argument is about Rding...You have a valid point
Old 09-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #100
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Holy fuck.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote