Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #91
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Is that unless you're arguing with me? You always seem to be very pro stereotype in our debates... You know, Pit Bulls are overly aggressive, pot heads are lazy, etc. etc.
Those are the only two I can think of.

YOU are arguing against the stereotyoe and he takes the opposing stance.

With most others, he does seem to post up defending those that are being lambasted for the hatred du jour. (Wal-Mart, Insurance companies, Gixxer owners, Icon wearers, alzeeta buyers, posers, fan-boys and dick-lickers)
Old 07-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #92
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Is that unless you're arguing with me? You always seem to be very pro stereotype in our debates... You know, Pit Bulls are overly aggressive, pot heads are lazy, etc. etc.
Ah ha.... How about this idea, I debate about things that I honestly believe...Hmmmm? I actually like PB but you can't argue with numbers. I don't know exactly why but my argument was that they have more reports, that's a documented fact, not an opinion. Neither you nor I can change facts...

BTW every pot head I've ever known was kinda lazy... just saying... Anyway, I just like to argue, that's all. I don't even own any EH tattoo gear, I couldn't care less what you call people that wear it BUT it is kinda weird to lump everyone that wears any fashionable/trendy clothes in a negative group. What, just because I can afford and choose to wear $100 jeans I'm a bad person? What kind of crap is that? I can't believe that you all don't jump on Ducati, MV, BMW, Harley, etc owners the same way every time they post. What a douchebag Sleeper Red is for spending $2,000-3,000 on rims. How dare Over200 own a MV when all you have is a WR200, what a douche! Where does GasMan get off buying a HD when a Shadow 750 would do? It's just amazing the amount of hateraid that gets spewed around here!
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #93
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Those are the only two I can think of.

YOU are arguing against the stereotyoe and he takes the opposing stance.

With most others, he does seem to post up defending those that are being lambasted for the hatred du jour. (Wal-Mart, Insurance companies, Gixxer owners, Icon wearers, alzeeta buyers, posers, fan-boys and dick-lickers)
Thanks! Um...wait...what was that last one?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #94
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
alzeeta buyers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CWT-CE518C-1.jpg (10.5 KB, 25 views)
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:02 PM   #95
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Ah ha.... How about this idea, I debate about things that I honestly believe...Hmmmm? I actually like PB but you can't argue with numbers. I don't know exactly why but my argument was that they have more reports, that's a documented fact, not an opinion. Neither you nor I can change facts...

BTW every pot head I've ever known was kinda lazy... just saying... Anyway, I just like to argue, that's all.
I can certainly argue with numbers, or anything else you can post here. And yea, I know, me too.

I like Tig because you can argue 'til you're blue in the face and he won't get offended or do the whole personal attack thing.

BTW dude, you really need to change your name back.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #96
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
He's very much the devil's advocate in many cases...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #97
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
I can certainly argue with numbers, or anything else you can post here. And yea, I know, me too.

I like Tig because you can argue 'til you're blue in the face and he won't get offended or do the whole personal attack thing.

BTW dude, you really need to change your name back.
Plus muthafuggin one
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #98
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
Again, I don't wear EH tattoo apparel... can't you understand that? I've said it at least 4 times... I mentioned your bike because you seem to thing that loud, bright, obnoxious things are "douchey" even though you ride that bike. Why isn't it "douchey" to buy the "exclusive/limited" version of your bike for more money? Are you one of those guys that bought an R6 because a bunch of your friends have them and you all ride together in a group?
Haha ok man I'm done. Looks like your just going to get childish now. BTW I didn't pay any extra for my bike. You know why? Because I didn't walk into the dealership looking like this...

R6 bro.jpg
Old 07-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #99
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Because I didn't walk into the dealership looking like this...

Attachment 7472
Old 07-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #100
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

I think I know that guy. That or his twin.

FWIW, I like the old school tat designs EH does, but theres no way in hell Im spending more than $10 on a tshirt. I'm pretty much in the exact same camp as Kaneman. I couldnt afford them to be cool as a kid, and I pretty much refuse to wear anything that advertises for brands. Except my JR jacket, does that count?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote