Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 03-12-2008, 10:35 PM   #61
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Ebbs, you should have some whack stories within the year you're here. I got a good one. Wanna hear it?
sure.....

why do i have the feeling I'm walk'n into a trap?
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #62
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

*snap*
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #63
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
*snap*
Old 03-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #64
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaFemmes View Post
I have a feeling today is going to be a long one!
this week and last week every day has been a long day.. all day 8-10 hour meetings every day..
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #65
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Kinda long.

I get a call at work one day. It's this broad asking for somebody I work with. He wasn't around. I hang up. I get an e-mail from this broad five minutes later asking me if I'm from Haverhill, MA. I reply yeah. Turns out, we went to high school together. She graduated two years before me. To make this story shorter, we e-mail back and forth for a while, bullshitting. She suggests meeting her on the weekend and drinking. This is about the time I slip my buddy into the e-mail chain, because if I'm meeting this broad, I'm gonna have a friend with me. I did this intentionally, because it would take all of the pressure off of me in case she got interested in me and she tried to fuck. She looked decent in HS, but she looks like ass now. All fat and shit. My buddy's been smashing her out ever since, hahaha. I asked him what he did that one night after I met you. He said he went to Hunt's room and fucked her in the ass. I was fucking rolling.

Imagine if I did fuck her in HS. My buddy would be getting 10 year old sloppy seconds. He got a blow job for 1.5 hours the other night. His excuse? He was too drunk to nut.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 PM   #66
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

one and a half hours? god damn. i dont have the patience for that.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:47 PM   #67
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Kinda long.

I get a call at work one day. It's this broad asking for somebody I work with. He wasn't around. I hang up. I get an e-mail from this broad five minutes later asking me if I'm from Haverhill, MA. I reply yeah. Turns out, we went to high school together. She graduated two years before me. To make this story shorter, we e-mail back and forth for a while, bullshitting. She suggests meeting her on the weekend and drinking. This is about the time I slip my buddy into the e-mail chain, because if I'm meeting this broad, I'm gonna have a friend with me. I did this intentionally, because it would take all of the pressure off of me in case she got interested in me and she tried to fuck. She looked decent in HS, but she looks like ass now. All fat and shit. My buddy's been smashing her out ever since, hahaha. I asked him what he did that one night after I met you. He said he went to Hunt's room and fucked her in the ass. I was fucking rolling.

Imagine if I did fuck her in HS. My buddy would be getting 10 year old sloppy seconds. He got a blow job for 1.5 hours the other night. His excuse? He was too drunk to nut.
speak'n of fuck'n in the ass... I've yet to see that bartender again... I've stopped in Jumies twice... and she wasn't there... I was pissed... but Jumies tits brightened my day a little
Old 03-12-2008, 10:49 PM   #68
DLIT
Clit Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
speak'n of fuck'n in the ass... I've yet to see that bartender again... I've stopped in Jumies twice... and she wasn't there... I was pissed... but Jumies tits brightened my day a little
Man, that sucks. I might go out Friday. Gonna have to investigate a little bit. I WANT ANSWERS!!! That broad was too fine. I would massage her feet every night until she fell asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
one and a half hours? god damn. i dont have the patience for that.
It was funny because he was telling me what girls he was thinking about when he was getting the job. One of 'em was a girl we work with. Which is even funnier because I punched the clown to her a couple days ago in the shower.

Old 03-12-2008, 10:52 PM   #69
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Quote:
Man, that sucks. I might go out Friday. Gonna have to investigate a little bit. I WANT ANSWERS!!! That broad was too fine. I would massage her feet every night until she fell asleep.

It was funny because he was telling me what girls he was thinking about when he was getting the job. One of 'em was a girl we work with. Which is even funnier because I punched the clown to her a couple days ago in the shower.
I've heard from our shirt and the OIC of Rediness that we'll be under GO1 Saturday maybe even friday night... COCKSUCKAMOTHERFUCKER!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:54 PM   #70
DLIT
Clit Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I've heard from our shirt and the OIC of Rediness that we'll be under GO1 Saturday maybe even friday night... COCKSUCKAMOTHERFUCKER!
I know. That's why I said Friday. GO1 on Sunday, GO1A on Saturday, probably. That means you can drink, but only on base.