Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #31
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Lol, stew is hilarious.

No stew, I don't keep tabs on you. I knew about your wreck cause I googled you when looking for a pic and came across the story you posted on motorcycle.com. MySpace came from the one of many fan threads about you and vertical scope that have circulated the web, lol.

Honestly I thought you were run off from VS based on an old admin thread that someone posted saying they weren't happy at the transitions of TWF and such from a long time ago.

Nice little shot about building vs off topic. Based on your 600rr riding pic, maybe you should focus on learning the riding aspect. The people here know how to do that part pretty damn well.

As for the grom, I would stay away from Thailand junk parts.

Mnnthbx is making parts for the grom when it comes out and based on his stuff for the ruckus, his will be the shit to get. Lucky to have him local to me.

OSP, hondagrom.net is a better alternative, you know what to do.
Did you really just reply to a thread pasted from another forum? That'll teach him!
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #32
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Did you really just reply to a thread pasted from another forum? That'll teach him!
I'm sure he will be back, I see no reason to join that other board when I have no interest in it. I'm not a vertical scope employee, ha ha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #33
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeGyver View Post
....and I thought I was moody today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
VS is still a sore subject for me... Internet communities are an interesting thing... I never realized how much I cared about a place online, until it was raped and pillaged... And Stew was right there in the middle of that shit when my favorite forum was ran into the ground - right there, telling mods nothing was going to change, making promises, etc... then modfucking the shit out of anyone who dissented. People were flat out lied to and banned, only to come back anonymously to find their accounts were active and posts were being made on their behalf. SUPER SHADY shit...

I'm actually incredibly surprised that it hasn't happened here... though, Stew just started posting so I really hope I didn't just bring that bullshit down on this place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007 View Post
OSP. I am here essentially as the one who runs the forum. Every day there are a team of us who make sure that things are taken care of. Every day we do our best to make everyone on this forum happy. Lets take the super counter constructive shit to the bitch forum where it belongs.

This thread was made not to hock another forum for VS. But to present another forum that CF members might get some knowledge from. If it was a thread for hocking forums they would list all of their forums. The grom forum could be a good source of knowledge for us to be able to use here when we finally get our grubby little mitts on them and start mutating them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MO_Stew View Post
No... your cry baby attitude is what killed the other site. Just like the way you are crying now.

Get over it man. if we killed sites the way you are talking customfighters wouldn't still be a strong powerhouse site it still is... I wouldnt have gone down to fighter fest last year (this year I hope to have my 77 CB with me) Wouldnt have made all the t-shirts etc. Rather then looking at what has happened here and the HUNDREDS of other forums we have you still cry the blues.

Drama LLama called....

Stew
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDogg007 View Post
Stew can I ask that you as well take the bs to the bitch forum please.

I have now asked both of yall. And yes I don't care of its a VS employee stirring the shit or anyone else. I will tell ya to take it to the bitch forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MO_Stew View Post
No problem here

Stew
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
[
OK.

Back on topic... Guy on the other board Stew is referring to posted this, regarding the Grom:

Found this on that forum he suggested... Gotta say, pretty fucking sexy:

http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/7-gr...m-msx125r.html
and your attempt to pimp your new forum, Stew.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #34
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

That thing is SICK!!!!!!!!!
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #35
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd..... I'm banned.

Someone edited my post and took out the link to that bike on the other forum... So much for 'not trying to hock their forum' and 'sharing something our users might find useful'...

Of course, I couldn't let that slide... So I posted another link after quoting my own post... and well, I posted like 3-4 other links too. Took a screenshot cause I figured it was coming, have it at work.

Went to log in and had a nice PM from the non-VS admin, GDogg saying that I crossed the line. And saying that it's one thing to link another forum, it's another to link another forum to spite VS. I guess bro, but don't tell me they weren't hocking their forum and all that other bullshit AND don't fucking edit my post and act like nothing happened (I'd bet that was Stew).

Meh, I don't like playing nice anyway.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #36
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Stews actually learning from his past mistakes finally lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:46 AM   #37
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Hey, I got a "lol" out of this over my morning coffee.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #38
ridinred
Squid

I'm so glad to see that others have been wronged by Stew Lawson. This guy has made my forum life a living hell. He has banned me from a forum and then does no respond to my emails or concerns. I've actually emailed and called the CEO of VS in order to try to get explanations as to why Stew makes these irrationals decisions. I'm guessing it's little man syndrome, but who really knows. Also, there's pictures of Stew out there, he's a bearded fat man.
ridinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #39
ridinred
Squid

lol
ridinred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:45 AM   #40
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Not sure what being bearded or fat has to do with anything. Fat might be a legit insult, but bearded?

But anyway, did you really think the CEO of a company is going to read your email? Much less respond to it? LOL, at most, his secretary read it and then hit delete.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote