Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #11
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
Here's what I find funny:

A bunch of people who seldom ever talk about motorcycles bitch about a motorcycle site being purchased by a company who promotes motorsports, who then run to another motorcycle site, to not talk about motorcycles.

I know it sucks you have to pay. I know it sucks that Rob and Nancy fell on hard times and did what they had to do.

But seriously, the number of "the new CF gave my grandma cancer" threads is the real lol.
seldom talk about motorcycles? humm... did you gather than in the 5 mins you've been a member? yes we have a LOT of off topic threads... but I'd still say the majority of our threads our motorcycle related. This forum wasn't meant to be a Tech corner. it was a place for like minded people to come and bs about motorcycles, and just shoot the shit in general.

as for VS promoting motor sports... BS... they make money off people... they're not in it to promote anything other than their bank accounts.

If they wanted to Promote motor sports they'd care a bit more about their members and actually address the issues. you'll see... give it a month... stew will be MIA... as he'll have found another forum to purchase and he'll be dealing with the mass exodus from there.

A forum is nothing more than the sum of it's members. Twowheelforum is not the same forum it was a year ago... as it's top 50 posters and regulars are all here. looks as though the same is happening to VS.

All I can say is TWFix is the better for it
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote