Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #11
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post
Ditto on that! I think you said it all right there, Derf. They had to do what they had to do. Unfortunately, the ones they sold to have a not-so-good reputation in the online community. I can't blame them either. I really like those two and I hope they nail the asshole that caused them all this grief. Maybe we'll see them over here periodically. I will be checking in over there and posting, but I just can't call it "home" without Lorilye and Rez at the helm. That place has been my home for the last two years since Dutch introduce me to it (and riding), and I've formed quite a few friendships there. We've been on rides and partied with alot of the guys and gals in the Nashville forum, and it's a great group of peeps over there. I will miss it when it goes down far enough not to bother anymore, but my friends will still be around. I have so many phone numbers, I need to categorize them in my phone, which I will probably do this weekend. I found out about this place from Stephanie who text messaged me at work. I am hoping to see a few more familiar faces here.

Admins, thank you for the warm welcome and for taking so many in at once!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote