Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #18
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ok,I have a tendency to be a "loud" neighbor,with the bike and my old dual exhaust truck,surround sound,screaming girlfriends,etc. BUT I must a hypercritical bastard to the extent of complaining about babies and dogs. I did not tell you to get a dog. Why should I be inconvenienced even in the slightest way by your animal? The other neighbors have dogs that don't bark all day. My dog doesn't bark all day. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to sleep all day if I want to. Quit worrying about my lifestyle/schedule and do something about it. In a way,you're lucky because a lot of people would have turned you in without even giving you the chance to address the situation.

Children under a certain age should not be allowed in restaurants or movies PERIOD! Especially if you can't control them. Once again,I did not have any part in you having children,why should I "share" the burden/annoyance of raising them? Why do I have to smell it if they shit all over themselves? If you have to dine in until they are old enough to behave in public,then so be it. What really gets me is when the baby is screaming it's damn head off and the people just sit there and eat dinner like nothing is happening! One of the parents should suck it up and take the kid to the car or something. Same thing goes for movie theaters. I didn't just drop $30 so me and my girl could listen to your kid cry for 2 hours. Go rent a fucking movie and stay home with the kid YOU decided to have!!!
I could see your point if the dog is barking ALL day, but since most dogs dont do this, I dont see the issue. You dont like my dog barking on occasion (since he is let into the house if he starts barking too much), tough shit. Turn up your tv/radio. I could care less if my neighbors want to be that petty about something. Like I said, if hes barking nonstop for a while thats different. And kyle said he puts his dog out at 830am, its not like its out there barking at 3am. In his case I say fuck what his neighbor thinks. The other ones dont have any issues and he recorded it and the dog didnt bark, so fuck em.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote