Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #12
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
it was good, but seems like a throw away episode as well since we dont realy see anything withthe governor and the impending battle.
The talking dead hit on that, and said the producers wanted to bring him back much earlier but he's a busy man. He was unable to fit TWD into his schedule any earlier. Also...like Rick he's British. And they showed an interview with him him on the set. Freaked me out like it Did learning Rick was British as hell.

This episode was meant to sort of bring "closure" to what happened to Morgan as well as show Rick what can happen when you push people away like Morgan has (you go fookin nuts)

This episode was well timed in the fact that it makes Rick now seem less nuts compared to Morgan, but also a wake-up call FOR Rick to see what could happen if he continues on the path to nutsville. What you'll see now is a more clear and decisive leader, and Michone now having a more trustworthy and integral part in the team.

The dead hitchiker was also critical in showing the transformation of Rick from a "saver" to a "survivor". he's no longer out to serve and protect as his officer training has taught him, but instead to be a protector of what he HAS currently and that's it.