Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

O
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbuckRTO View Post
http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee...9/daily16.html

Here's a chance to brush up on your calendar scholarliness:

If an article is written on December 29, 2008, and references a plant closing on December 23 in the past tense, what is the latest year to which that article can be referring?

There is no need to re-write the question in your answer.

"Oh, but 50 people stuck around until April to crank out a few Izuzu parts and decommission the plant! It's clearly Obama's fault!"

Bullshit.

Fair enough, though they were still running and President Obama could of done something to bring it back. Not that it's the President's job to do that but if he said he'd promise then he should at least try. That asshole can funnel money into Chicago to repave roads that were just repaved (and tolled to death) you'd think he could try and do shit for them. Then again he put out a lot of promises.

Personally I say fuck those UAW assholes, I hope every single one of them starved their fat asses to near-death for the bullshit they turned out that cost me tons of money to fix because they put out absolute and complete shit. I'll never own an American company car again. I'll only buy Japanese company cars which are usually built in America but without Union assholes fucking everything up. My Honda sportbike can go 50k miles of bad oil changes and abuse but my old Chevy made POS needs repair more than it needed an oil change.

And also after having to work with those fucking pricks, my biggest regret is not grabbing a lawn chair with a 12 pack of imported beer, to camp out at the GM plant in Atlanta when it closed and watch those mentally retarded fucks walk out knowing they are too stupid to ever get another job above ditch digger, much less a $50-$100 an hour job, then laugh at them.