Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Lucid Dreamers?

Anyone a regular lucid dreamer either by design or just that's how your dreams normally work out?

I have lucid dreams pretty regularly. Usually I try to make them go sexual, but always get woken up before the good parts.

Sometimes my lucid dreams go bad though when I realize I am in sleep paralysis mode and my dream body will get stuck that way too, but I stay in dream environment but lose control and shit gets fucked up and will usually involve someone or something trying to fuck me up. And awake doing something fucking stupid like thrashing.

I had my first double dream wake up last night, never had one of those before. Where you awake startled from a dream and then realize you are in another dream and awake startled again. Shit was fucked up.

Or there is the always classic falling dream where when you wake up it feels like you hit the bed with a slight force from falling. I have always wanted to see what I do when that happens, but it's a very very rare dream for me. I lucid dream without losing control more than anything.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote