Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #11
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Since the mid 70s, yes...as I said before. 68-72 Chevrolet performance cars seem to have come equipped with stickshifts in far greater numbers than Ford or Mopar cars of the same era, however.

I'd be willing to bet that much is even still the case. Go run the numbers on eBay for the new Mustang, and I'll bet it's far worse than 2:1 in favor of complete automotive gayness.

I'm gonna blame salesmen for that.

Went by Ford yesterday, want to test drive the new 8, they have NOTHING in stock at all. Told me he'd call me when they got some in, then asked if I had a preference on manual or auto. I asked him why exactly would I want a muscle car in automatic. Tells me thats by far what everyone wants. Maybe if the salesmen would explain to ppl that its sacrilege and they should be repeatedly run over by their own auto sportscar for getting it in auto it wouldnt be such a trend. But thats only my opinion.

Test drove the VW EOS, its a frat girl car.

I am still loving the looks and the interior feel of the Camaro best, if only I could get my hands on a decent one to test drive.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote