Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2011, 10:40 PM   #19
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Complete bullshit, once again. I don't think public school administrators are actually capable of making good, fair decisions.

Its not just teaching, A LOT of jobs will fire you if they find out about this kind of past. I have a stripper friend who's trying desperately to get out of the business....but keeps getting fired when her new jobs find out she used to strip. She's funny, intelligent, works hard and learns her jobs well....still gets fired though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Bullshit. Why is it ridiculous to think having a perfectly legal job should affect future employment ONCE you've already been hired? She wasn't running drugs and guns for the Mexican cartels, she was legally employed and paying taxes. Does this all boil down a a jealousy thing? Women jealous of a woman pretty enough to take her clothes off and men jealous of the type of woman they never got the chance to fuck?

I bet if a Marine sniper who has violently killed 20 people would be perfectly acceptable to teach children, but not a former stripper.
TODAY'S READING TEST:

Name the school official or jealous woman that called for her resignation.

Last edited by shmike; 05-30-2011 at 10:43 PM..
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote