OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Perfect!

And your point?

Truth. This is a must.

Thanks holmes. I'm bringing a former army sgt who also packs heat.
My point is, it seems irresponsible... like you guys are going out there specifically to look to get into trouble...

Never been through the ghettos of Detroit, but I've been through plenty of ghettos... including Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Orlando... which statistically speaking are worse than Detroit - clicky

Fuck, the time in Cincy, I had to stop and ask for directions just outside what is apparently the #1 ghetto in the US!

Never once did I have an issue... not once. Throwing some protection into your tank bag is one thing, but popping off about packing multiple weapons and bringing someone with combat experience, etc makes it seem like you guys are just out there searching for something.

Seems especially questionable for someone who's lived in these areas to not understand how these areas work... If you're riding through on a Saturday afternoon, the odds of something bad happening are very, very low... Roll through at midnight, talking shit, and being flashy... the odds go up exponentially. I mean, if your intent is to park the bikes and walk around for a bit, OK, but if you're just riding through to get video all this talk about how you need a bunch of fucking guns and a combat vet are totally ridiculous.

So, in honor of you tough guys and your hardcore venture into the ghetto... I'll take a drive through #22 on that list I provided on my way home from work today, it's literally 5 minutes away... Then I'll look forward to hearing about your super cool gun battle when you ride through #23 on that list.

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote