Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09
Default moving = painful

ok so last week I got a fluke opportunity at a great job. in florida. been wanting to move south for sometime but not really seeing it as a reality for a year or two yet. now with this, reality is right now. decided to take the leap, now for the fun. work on the dually has sped up to get it prepared. jeep or other truck will be sold, house goes on the market. finish up my work here, sell other various items, load camper and truck, find campground...........

this will be and exciting couple weeks for sure. if all goes well I will be in Florida next month.

kind of hate to leave behind my house and garage. I built the garage with the help of my son, and have done tons of work to the house, but I have zero interest in another winter in Wisconsin.

will be a trying couple months I'm sure as the girlie will be staying behind to sell the house, and pack the remaining items and what not.

I'll be living in the camper for a while until we get something settled there. haven't even had a chance to camp in the camper. LOL
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote