Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
The teacher shouldn't use that type of language but do you? Are you perfect in your speech around your children? There is nothing I hate worse than to listen to a parent go off about the way another adult talks around their kids but uses foul and inappropriate language at home all the time. Or they let their kids watch programs that use foul or inappropriate language. Hypocritical ftl...
the only problem is WHO decides what is inappropriate for the child. that would be the parent. so what you and I may consider inappropriate may not be to them.

it's their child and, for better or worse, their the judge of what's best for them and what is inappropriate.

it's not the teacher's or anyone else's opinion that matters it's the parents.

as for the pussification of america... come on... we're talking about children. I"m sure Derf doesn't give a fuck what words we use around him... it's his kids that he's protective of... get a fucking grip guys... kids are very impressionable, at that age they're still learning what things mean, shit like that from a teacher enforces stereotypes and ignorance.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote