Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2011, 11:46 AM   #11
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Rational political groups don't own the acts of irrational people so, whether he 'belongs' to either Dems or Reps, his evil is his own.
You and I agree on this but it sure seems most of the media does not. There is zero evidence so far that he was in any way motivated by the right and similar rhetoric has come from the left. The majority of the media has decided, despite the above, that it is "fair" to discuss what hypothetical responsibility the political right should bear. It appears to me they have decided to play lip service to the facts as we currently know them while doing what they can to blame the right.

Maybe it is happening and I haven't come across it, but the political side of this discussion hasn't suggested that this guy did this because he is a lefty and was motivated by the left. What I have seen is "one side" saying he was a righty motivated by the right while the "other side" says he wasn't a righty, he may even have been a lefty (without saying that motivated him to do this), but his politics had nothing to do with this. I see that as a large distinction between the two sides of the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
As to how people are reacting to this, read the comments that are attached to this Youtube vid. I'm thinking that the gene pool could use a hefty dose of bleach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_wmsaXJKp0
Are you telling me people post moronic things on the internet? My worldview has been shattered.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote