Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2010, 09:06 AM   #10
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
So...ALL of the black people on welfare and in prison chose to be there without any reason whatsoever.... They had EXACTLY the same opportunities but CHOSE a life of crime and poverty.... Hmmm.... okay, that means that NONE of the rich, white people inherited their money, had parents to pay for college, had social contacts to help them, etc, etc, etc. Look I never said that black people CAN'T succeed in this country. Heck, I never actually said anything, I posed the question as to whether there might be a reason why our numbers are higher than whites. Aparently, most of you believe that we are just plain lazy, criminals by nature. I'm not surprised.

I mean, I read your stories about the lazy, good for nothing blacks that you have run accross in your life, and I'm sure that there have been plenty. IMHO WE ARE ALL INCREDIBLY LAZY these days and none of us want to do any more than we absolutely have to to get by. Hell, some of you finger pointers are actually AT WORK wasting company time on this forum. I've met lazy people of all stripes personally and failure is failure in my book. I wouldn't judge a white person's failure harsher than a black one, provided the situations were similar, of course. I've never even heard of that...
This assumes people feel differently about white people on welfare or in jail.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote