Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2010, 11:21 PM   #11
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Funny thing was, it wasn't my grass that they were on, but still it bothered me. It's a lack of respect to people's property.

Oh and if I want my grass to be nice, then I can. I own it. I don't inflict you with my lawn fettish, nor do I yell at kids about it.

People, like you Cave, need to realize... the same compulsion I have for my grass is why you like to work on things in my garage. People should respect it completely or leave it all alone. Using only the parts that fits you or anybody but complaining about some other aspect is just being an ass. Just saying.
Ok, first of all, I don't care what your grass looks like I would still come over your house to work on bikes because a) Garage is well stocked with tools b) there is a knowledgable person to help c) I like to help others that I ask for similar help.
I understand your desire to keep your grass neat and pretty but that is just something that doesn't seem to be such an important item to have such ire over. And I know that you don't stand out your front door shouting at peeps to,"Stay Off My Lawn." Its just that you let it get you so bothered period. Do your realize that every month when the gas meter reader walks through he walks straight across your lawn? You have no signs Keep off the Grass. How are people supposed to know that you don't like them walking across the lawn? Plant some privet hedges that form a border to your lawn that will keep every one off. I understand and totally agree with the way that you keep the inside of your place and when I come over to work on bikes, I am always putting tools away when I am done with them as I respect your pentiant for cleanliness.
In closing I only say this, "Its Grass, let it go."

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote