Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Are you a Wal-Mart hater?
Fuck wal-mart. Wont even go in to shop. 16 31.37%
Fuck wal-mart. I still buy the majority of shit I buy there. 10 19.61%
I shop at wal-mart and have no problem with it. 19 37.25%
Tater's whore of an ex-wife is a better being than wal-mart 6 11.76%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Perhaps you haven't looked into the endemic corporate greed that drives wallyworld. They manipulate hours with great care to make sure that the vast majority of their workers remain part-time, in order to never have to pay benefits. The damage they impart on communities is well documented, if you care to open your eyes, or you can simply dismiss it as whining, because after all, it's just the poor, unwashed masses that are affected, right? Not you. None of this will affect you...or will it?

I guess we'll find out what capitalistic greed on a grand corporate scale will do for America. I'm pretty sure I already know, but I'm known to be slightly ahead of the curve.

It will most certainly not be good, but will apparently come as a wild surprise to you, and those like you. I guess when the effluent actually reaches your stiff upper lip, you might then finally take notice...but I assure you, it will be far too late to fix the damage by then.

I personally have another country to fall back on...in fact, one that's currently experiencing nearly 10% GDP growth, while most of the rest of the world is flat, or contracting.

When it all goes horribly wrong, maybe I'll send you a postcard...if the USPS is still functioning, of course...
Yes that and much more.. their buying practices are their biggest weapon of mass destruction for this country.. they force major corporations to sell their goods ultra cheap therefore forcing them to manufacture overseas, etc. i know a lot of people are like fuck it who cares, like OSP, but like the wise man quoted above said it WILL affect us and in most of our life times.. so prepare to be sodomized you fucking idiots..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote